What's Up Rookie?

Marshall POV

The next morning the light was beaming through the window when Nevaeh came into RayLynn's room to wake us up. Ray was still sleepy, so I volunteered to take care of Nevaeh.

"Stay sleeping baby, I got her." I kissed Ray's temple.

I took Nevaeh out to the living room, got her a Gogurt, and sat down to watch her precious Dora. She climbed up on my lap, so I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek.

"I'm glad mommy picked you to be her boyfriend." She told me.

"I'm glad too baby, I got to meet you."

Nevaeh looked like she was in deep thought for a moment, "I don't like that other guy who says he's my daddy. He's weird."

I didn't know what to say, I wished Ray was here to help me with this.

"Well, you're still getting to know each other honey. He's your daddy."

"No, he's not." She said firmly. The little girl was quiet for a few minutes then turned to me again and in the sweetest most longing voice articulated, "I want you to be my daddy Marshall."

I was speechless, so I just continued to hold her and kiss her little head. Maybe I wasn't her dad by blood, but I knew that Nevaeh has never had this sense of safety and stability with a paternal figure before. I decided in that moment to always be there for her.  I'll be at her birthday parties; I'll attend every dance recital.

~~

I had come to New York to spend time with RayLynn and Nevaeh, but I figured while I'm here to get in the studio with 50 and Dre happened to be in town as well. I asked Ray if she had a chance to listen to her song and the verse I had added to it. She told me she had and would love to record it with me. Nevaeh was going to spend some time with her aunt Kyra so Ray could come with me to the studio.

We were the first ones to arrive at the studio and Ray started singing to warm her voice up. I watched in awe. My girl is so talented, she takes everyone's breath away. I came up behind her to start lightly kissing her neck, I couldn't help myself. She was so fucking hot in a sexy sundress, and we had not rekindled our reconciliation physically yet. Last night, we just fell asleep after talking for so long. I wanted RayLynn! I wanted her bad!

Ray turned her head and started kissing me. It was the kind of kissing that made my dick hard. I began to peel the straps of her dress down her arms slowly, hoping that she wouldn't stop me.

"Marshall," she whispered, "Dre and 50 will be here any minute."

"I don't care. I want you right here and now." I answered huskily, frantically placing my hands all over her body.

I let her dress fall to the floor and she didn't try to stop me again. She wanted it as bad as I did. Ray stood before me in the studio in a matching black bra and panties. I unhooked her bra, let it fall to the floor, and started squeezing her tits and sucking on her nipples. RayLynn slid her panties down and I hoisted her up on the sound bar. She laid back with this sexy look of desire planted on her face. I continued kissing her, our tongues twirling together with her fruity chap stick coating my own lips. She raised my shirt a bit and unzipped my pants. I slid my hard dick all the way in her and we both let out an intense moan of pleasure. I started fucking her fast and hard, we were both so hungry in lust.

~~~~

Dre walked past 50 who was just chilling, leaned back on a chair down the hall from the studio door.