I Don't Wanna be Lonely In the Darkness Anymore

I took a few minutes to put on my white lingerie complete with garter belt and white stockings, titties bulging out to snuggly fit my bra. My sizeable, round ass perfectly filling out my tiny white thong. I looked quite tempting. I stared myself in the mirror to inhale one last nervous breath. I re-entered the room to find Marshall had stripped his shirt off, waiting for me in nothing but a pair of joggers. He turned to me as I made my entrance and I spun around slowly so he could see all of me in my sexy outfit.

"Oh baby, you look beautiful." He told me slowly.

Marshall walked over to me to give me a long, lingering kiss and snatched up a strawberry to place it at my mouth. We both took a nibble from either side simultaneously; he then kissed me and licked the juice that rolled down my chin. Marshall continued to feed me and peck at my lips as we filled up after an exciting night. He poured our sparkling cider and firmly said "to our first of many performances together" as we clanked the glasses.

Marshall moved behind me slowly placing his sexy tattooed arms around me to gently suck on my neck, making his way up to my earlobe. I was starting to get lost as he ran his hands over my body in places that have not been touched in what felt like a lifetime.

"RayLynn, I want you. Right now." His breath hit my ear.

"Yes. Yes Marshall." I whispered and he scooped me up and placed me on the bed.

I stretched out to a warm, relaxing sensation after such an exhilarating, yet stressful evening. Marshall leaned over top of me to kiss my lips as I wrapped my legs around him. I loved feeling his bare skin against me with just a thin piece of sheer fabric of my lingerie separating us. We rolled over so I was on top and I rose to unhook the back of my bra. I let it fall to the floor and when my tits sprang free Marshall hungrily grabbed my breasts squeezing them so hard, yet so good and tweaked my nipples with his fingertips. He used his teeth and his tongue to continue to play with my nipples which had hardened in arousal. Marshall drew his head back to blow on the wetness that his tongue had just left on my chest and all I could do was crash my lips to his. I rose to stand beside the bed so Marshall could peel my stockings and panties off my body. I stood naked before him as he slid two fingers inside me.

"Mmm... baby you're so wet for me." He said gruffly. "And so tight."

I twisted and swerved my hips enjoying the feeling of his fingers circling my wet walls. We held eye contact as our breathing became heavier and hot with lust. He took a finger out to gently play with my clit. I closed my eyes tightly and bit my lower lip as a pleasurable moan escaped from my mouth.

Marshall picked me up once again to lay me down on the bed and grasped one of my legs to lick slowly up to the inside of my thigh, making me so crazy. He turned his head to kiss and lick my other thigh before lightly blowing on my pussy and then used the tip of his tongue to lick my clit. I was thoroughly enjoying this, but I wanted to see what he had to offer. I grabbed his head and coaxed him up to lay on top of me as my hands wandered down to his pants to stroke his hard cock over his boxer briefs.

Marshall took his pants down and our naked bodies clutched urgently kissing, overcome with desire. He flipped us over, so I was on top and I slid his member into my wet pussy. I fucked Marshall Mathers up and down, in and out, to the side, circled my hips around his dick, and then to our sides and up and down again. I hadn't been laid in almost a year and I never had a man love my body so good with foreplay, so I came really quick, screaming and moaning as I finished. It was merely a few strokes later that he erupted his love into me cursing and saying my name as he did. After a few seconds, I rolled off him and we laid together trying to catch our breath.

"Holy fuck. That was intense." He rolled over to rub my back and give me a kiss.

We smiled at each other both overwhelmed at how amazing our first time was. Marshall kissed my head and held me for a few minutes before we freshened up a bit in the bathroom. I got back in the bed as he blew out some of the candles.