Alone. With my lady.

I purchased some lingerie for our special "after party" following the award show. I was nervous! Not because it was Eminem, but because we have been talking for quite awhile now and I wanted it to be perfect. I hadn't really had sex a lot when I wasn't wasted which is both embarrassing and sad. This isn't a drunken hookup. This is a mature relationship.

Marshall and I, as well as our teams, kept in contact to sort out the details regarding our performance. We had the act ironed out and all that was needed was a quick run through the morning I flew into New York. I went straight to the venue from my flight. A lot of my sleeping nowadays came as I was making my way from one location to the next. I was shown to my dressing room and Marshall quickly made it his business to find me. I looked up to see him rushing through the doorway to pick me up and spin me around kissing me frantically. He took a moment to take my face in his hands.

"I missed the fucking shit out of you!" He exclaimed.

"Oh baby, I missed you too." I told him.

"You're so beautiful." He said as we kissed again slow and hungry. We gently separated our lips to gaze at each other. "So, are you nervous about...later?" Marshall asked.

"No. I know this is right, I can't wait to be with you." I answered and kissed him once more.

"Excuse me." A voice disturbed us.

We turned around in unison to see Holly and Paul standing at the door.

"They're ready for rehearsal." Paul informed us as he stared Marshall down. Paul followed him out into the hall.

"What's going on man?"

"Uh, I think it's kinda obvious Paul."

Paul chuckled shaking his head.

Once we were alone Holly shrieked in excitement, "Oh my god! You sneaky bitch! The guy you've been secretly seeing is Eminem!"

"It's not a secret. It's just nobody's business but ours." I told her. "I'm sure it will get out sooner rather than later."

Marshall and I did a run through of our upcoming performance. It felt perfect! We had just as much chemistry onstage together as we did during our late-night conversations. I did not see him for a few hours as I hit hair, makeup, and wardrobe. I felt confident and excited to perform with my boyfriend in a few short hours. CBS has been advertising the lineup for the Grammys for weeks, ever since Marshall and I had signed on weeks ago. "Eminem and special guest RayLynn Knight performing together." LOL... I am his special guest! Marshall has not performed publicly in a few years either. It is so special to emerge into the spotlight again, together. It makes our connection grow even stronger.

When showtime arrived, we were seated together, but I sat diagonally behind Marshall as to not cause too much attention and suspicion. He looked so sexy in his leather jacket and silver chain. I did not even realize this, but Marshall had the most recognition of any other artist that night. He was nominated for ten awards. I am an incredibly lucky girl! We were only seated in the audience for a short time because we were the second performance of the evening. Marshall and I made our way backstage and he gave me a quick kiss before we parted ways.

"Cue Eminem and RayLynn Knight!"

Deep breaths! My hands were sweating! One of the best pieces of advice I've ever gotten was from my girl DJ Queen. Before performing she would always say, "Don't tink aboh it. You will feel da vibes of da music and it will just come to yuh." I feel that shit! When I am performing, if I just let go, the music will just come to me that I may share the energy with the audience and create a beautiful moment with the fans. No anxiety needed, just power and unity!