I'm Sorry Ray

Marshall POV

RayLynn surprised the hell out of me by showing up here in Detroit. I didn't see that shit coming at all. I don't like to be seen smiling or laughing too much, but that night I didn't give a shit. I was so happy that she did this for me, I was laughing and excited all night. RayLynn and I danced and made out and couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was amazing to ring in the new year with the woman I love by my side. After the big moment and all the confetti had fallen from the sky, Ray sat on my lap at our table with Royce and his wife and Denaun with his chick.

"So, were you surprised dawg?" Denaun slapped my shoulder.

"Yo, how the fuck did you manage to wind up here without me knowin?" I asked her.

"I called Porter here a couple days ago. He let me know where you'd be." Ray giggled.

"I helped her set it up man. You got a good girl there. She's a ride or die." Porter said.

"I know." I said softly, just to RayLynn and we fell into a long, sensuous kiss.

"Come on man! Do that shit at home!" Royce yelled and threw a coaster in our direction.

"Wanna get out of here?" I whispered in her ear and she smiled as she nodded.

I dapped up with all my dudes and RayLynn said goodbye to my friends and their women. We held hands and carefully made our way out to my escalade, but no one was around to spot us. We got in the car and just stared at each other for a second, I still couldn't believe she was here.

"Where's Nevaeh?" I was concerned.

"She's, uh, probably asleep right now in the theatre room with your girls." Ray smiled.

"She's here!?" That made me happy. I don't like for Ray to be separated from her daughter.

"Yeah, so is my sister. Is that ok?"

"Of course, baby." I said as I leaned in for a kiss, but then pulled back. "Wait, so the girls knew you were coming too?"

"No, I just called Alaina from the plane. I dropped my stuff off at your place and visited with the girls for a bit before I came to surprise you."

We both laughed.

"So, we got a full house. We'll have to be quiet tonight." I told her through a cheeky grin.

"I have a solution for that." Ray answered and swung her leg over the center console to straddle my lap on the driver's seat.

Things began to get heated as we had not seen each other for a couple weeks. Kissing, hugging, me groping her titties with my mouth, my dick getting harder by the minute. RayLynn unzipped my pants to start stroking my pulsing cock. I didn't even care if anyone was watching, I wanted Ray so bad at that moment. She flung her panties to the side and lowered herself onto me, taking my manhood all in, bouncing so frantically on my dick I felt like I could bust at any moment.

"Oh Marshall! Oh shit! I'm gonna cum so hard baby!"

I grabbed her sides firmly and continued to pulse RayLynn on my dick.

"Cum for me baby! Cum all over me Ray!" I yelled as we came together.

RayLynn POV

The following week was amazing! We rode go-karts one day, we took the two little girls miniature golfing one night, the older girls even babysat Nevaeh one evening, so Marshall and I could have date night. We were everything a functional loving family should be, which is something neither Marshall nor I had ever experienced. I was able to finagle for Antonio to just have a FaceTime visit with Nevaeh, but I would have to fly back to New York for him to see her in person the following week. I was starting to think that living in Detroit has the potential to become permanent and I would have to file for an alternative visitation plan. The morning we were leaving for New York, I felt ill. I had no appetite and was exhausted.