27

1 month later
WEDDING DAY
Dove POV
I'm so excited because we're getting married today! Im at our place getting ready with my bridesmaids Veronica, Claire, Rachael and Keirsy (doves friend from Cloud 9) . Thomas and his groomsmen are at our friend Rob's with Rob, Booboo and Niall. Ayla is with mum as a flower girl and I can't wait to see her in her cute dress.
My bridesmaids all have gotten their dress on and I come out of the bedroom with mine on.

"Chloe! You look amazing!" They all say and they start crying fanning their eyes to keep their make up from running

"Chloe! You look amazing!" They all say and they start crying fanning their eyes to keep their make up from running.I have some emotional friends and family haha.
I beam with joy as I start crying with them.
"You guys look incredible as well!" I say to them as we pull into a hug.
We pull away and go to the limo.
Veronica and I are behind the other 3. "You look really happy Chlo"
"I am" I say and smile as we hop into the limo.

Later
We are having the wedding at a beautiful park with tall trees that are blooming in the spring weather.

It's time to go down the aisle and I am shaking with nerves but mostly excitement. Mum takes my arm and smiles as she's giving me away.
"Deep breath Chloe. You look beautiful." And rubs my back.
"Thanks mama" I smile.
We start to walk and the wedding music starts playing. Ayla is in front of us on Claire's hip as she helps her throw some petals around. I laugh at my daughter and I look up to see the love of my life.

Thomas POV
As Chloe comes around the corner I can't help but smile and tears escape my eyes. I look at my daughter and see her as well throwing some petals with Claire's help and i laugh.
As Chloe gets to where I'm standing I smile harder.
"You look beautiful my love"
"I'm going to cry" she's says and I laugh through tears as she starts to.
The priest goes through their part and it gets to our vows. "Thomas it is now time for your vows" he tells me and I get out a piece of paper I prepared.
"Chloe the first time I met you on the set of our movie I couldn't get over your beauty. I fell in love with you the moment I met you. Now that I've gotten to know you, I still love your beauty but now I know that I love your love for humans and how you love yourself and care for yourself and our gorgeous daughter and also me. I love your smile and caring nature, your generosity, compassion and how hard you work. But most of all I love that I get to spend the rest of my life with you and create more memories. I love you Chlo"
She cries a little and smiles big. "Tommy that was beautiful" she mouthed to me.

Dove POV
"Dove now please say your vows" the priest says.
"Ok just let me get myself together" I laugh and everyone else does too.
"Ok. Thomas. I can't described the love I have for you. You're funny, intelligent, caring, loving and so much more. You care for me when I'm low and help me get back to being my best, which is what I feel when I'm with you. You're an amazing father to Ayla, and not only the love of my life, but my best friend." I choke a little from crying. "
"I am so happy to almost be able to call you my husband and can't wait to spend my life with you and our little family. I love you baby"
I look up and smile at him "god I'm a mess" I say and everyone laughs.
The priest finishes his part and say "you may kiss your bride"
We kiss passionately and everyone claps and cheers as we walk back down the aisle. Ayla jumps into my arms and I pick her up and kiss her cheek.