26

3 months later
Canada

Dove POV
Im sitting on the couch watching ayla play happily with her toys while we wait for Thomas to come home from work. We've really enjoyed Canada and we go back in a couple of months. We've been doing wedding planning as well when we can which is so exciting!
Ayla crawls up to me with a toy and I reach down and grab it.
"Thank you Ayla" I say in a baby voice.
"Mama" I look at her and thought I heard her wrong.
"Did you just say mama?" I say beaming. "Baby you just said your first word!" I pick her up and spin her around. Then I kiss her little head through a smile. At that moment Thomas walks through the door and I walk fast with Ayla on my hip to the door.
"Hey Thomas!! Ayla said her first word!! She said mama! I think I'm going to cry" I say fast with tears in my eyes.
"Ayla!!" He says and kisses her head and grabs her from me. "Can you clap your hands?" He asks and does the action and we laugh as she does.
"You're so beautiful my love" I say to her.

2 months later
I finally got Ayla to bed and kiss her head lightly trying not to wake her.
I close the door behind me quietly and I walk into Thomas and my bedroom.
"Hey" he says and looks at me funny.
"What?" I ask and look at him curiously.
"It's our last night here so I was thinking we make it a bit fun" he looks at me with his dirty eyes and I smile.
"If I'm thinking what your thinking, Ayla is right in the next room sooo"
He kisses me passionately. "Well I'm thinking that she is asleep sooo"
I roll my eyes and kiss him back. and it may have gone further than a kiss...😏

Lol