25

5 months later
Dove POV
Ayla is now 5 months and she's just becoming cuter and cuter. It's 5;30 in the morning and she's crying in her cot. "Oh my love. Do you want to get out?"
I lift her out of the cot and give her a morning hug on the lounge room couch. Thomas gets up as well and comes out, no shirt and just boxers. "morning" I say to him as I yawn and he pecks my lips.
"Hey my two beautiful girls"
"You love waking us up early don't you lovely?" I say to Ayla jokingly and kiss my daughter's head. This has been our routine every morning. She makes a little sound like "baa" and smiles and we laugh.

Later
Dove POV
Thomas Ayla and I are playing with toys on the nursery floor. "Badaaa" and she throws a bear at Thomas and giggles.
"Hey come here you wee girl" he grabs her and blows raspberries her little stomach and she giggles uncontrollably. I look at them playing and I smile. They make me so happy. Then Thomas gets a phone call. "I just have to take this" he stops and walks out of the room while Ayla and I keep playing.

As he comes back I ask "who was that?"
"Ahh my manager. He says I got the part for the dance film"
"Tommy that's great! Congratulations" but he looks unhappy. "What's wrong? Aren't you happy?"
"They said I have to leave next month for 4 months to Vancouver. I don't want to leave you guys and miss out on Ayla growing"
"Baby this is a massive opportunity. And youre going to turn it down?" I say surprised.
"I don't know. I seriously don't know" he says looking at Ayla and picking her up to put her in his lap.
"We can come stay with you. And I can do music from there"
"Are you sure chlo? I mean Ayla's just adapted to a routine. And if we just move she might become agitated"
"It's ok. Tommy I seriously think you should do this. It's great for your career and I can work on music and Ayla can see Vancouver. It'll be good for all of us"
"Ok. I'll do it"
"Yes! Congrats baby" I say and peck his lips and Ayla waves her arms excitedly, feeling Thomas and my positive excited energy. And we laugh.