9

~9 weeks~
Christmas Day

dove POV
I wake up feeling so nauseated. I run to the bathroom and throw up my guts. Thomas comes in holding my hair back. when I am done I flush the toilet and sit on the bathroom tiles, face in my hands as I breathe hard. "fuck" I say as I stand up.
"I'll go and get you a drink chlo" he walks out of the bathroom and downstairs. As he does I wash my face and look in the mirror. "I look so pale" I say to myself.
"Here." Thomas hands me a glass of fresh water. "Are u ok? I think the baby's saying Merry Christmas" I laugh at him as he pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head. "Do you want to go back to bed and rest for a bit longer baby?"
I nod, not talking for the fear I might throw up again. He picks me up bridal style and lays me on the bed, kissing my head. "I love you"
"I love you too tommy" and then I fall asleep.

Thomas POV
I walk down stairs to mum and dad making breakfast.
"Hey Thomas. Merry Christmas! Is Chloe still in bed?" Mum asks. I hug them all and say merry Christmas.
"Yeah chloe's sleeping. She's not feeling well"
"Aww. Poor chlo. We'll leave some food for her to have a bit later." Dad says.
About 20 minutes later we sit and eat breakfast and I hear chlo coming down stairs. "Hey beautiful" I say
She walks to the table and ruffles my hair. "Merry Christmas everyone" she says.
I can tell she is still not feeling great and just putting a good front for my family. She sits down next to me and I kiss her cheek. "You feeling better?"
She shakes her head no. "I couldn't sleep"
"You can go back to bed after if you like" I kiss her cheek again as she takes a piece of toast.

Dove POV
Jeez all of this food is making me feel nauseous. I take a piece of toast trying not to throw up. God being pregnant is tough. "How are felling Chloe?" Thomas mum asks.
"I'm feeling a little better thank you" lie.
"I remember feeling the same way when I was pregnant. It's not fun"
"It really isn't" I laughed a little.

Later
Doves POV
We were opening gifts together after lunch. I'm feeling a little better thankfully.  As we are sitting around the Christmas tree the last present is mine.
To Chloe
From Thomas
I look at him strangely wondering what on earth it could be.
I took the wrapping off and it is a small box with a small note inside. Everyone is looking at me at this point, that's weird.
Look at me xx. The note read
I raise my head to look at him and bring my hands to my mouth in shock as he gets down on one knee, ring in his hand.
"Chloe. I love you. I have loved you every moment since I met you. Even when we took a small break, I wasn't copping because I missed you too much. you are going to be an amazing mother to our beautiful child who I can't wait to meet. Chloe, I want to spend the rest of my life with you so will you marry me?"
I looked at him crying at this point. "Yes!! Yes" I hug him and kiss him passionately and his family is clapping and cheering as he slides the ring onto my finger. I kiss him again and again telling him I love him and he starts crying as well. Everyone hugs and congratulates us.
"We're engaged!!" Thomas yells excitedly and everyone cheers again.
I can't believe this!!