4

~7 weeks~
December
one week later

dove POV
Thomas is coming here today. I am really nervous to see him actually. it's the first time since the break up. I'm pacing my room feeling a little nauseous. I hear a knock on the door and I take a breath before I opened the door to see my ex standing in front of me.
"hey Chloe" he said
"hey Thomas. come in" I said. it felt a little awkward but ok. "Do you want a cup of coffee?"
"yeah of course"
"How are you?" he asked
"I'm ok. how was New York"
"It was amazing. I'm really excited for the series to release. anyway...we need to talk about this...the pregnancy" he said
"umm...yeah"
"are you...going to keep the baby?"
"of course" I said with wide eyes "I could never...you know...get an abortion"
he nodded. "how have you been feeling?"
"well I have been a little sick over the past few days but I'm fine. veronica has been caring for me a bit. and I booked an appointment the first scan. it's next week if you want to come"
"that would be great chlo."
I smiled at his response "ok cool"
"do you have anywhere to stay? Because you can stay here if you need" I asked
"Chloe that's really nice. yeah I don't have anywhere to stay, I haven't booked anywhere"
"Ok. you can sleep in the guest bedroom. You know where it is if you want to put your suitcase there"
"ok I'll go make myself at home"
I giggled a little. as he walked away I thought about him. the truth is I actually kind of still like him. I smiled at the thought. I put my hand on my still flat stomach and smiled wider.
"what are you smiling at?"
I jumped a little not expecting him to be there. "Oh nothing"
"ok. I'm just going to take a shower"
"Yeah no problem" I realised I was blushing a bit.

Thomas POV
I was showering and I couldn't get Chloe out of my head. yeah I know we've broken up but I think I still have feelings for her. she probably doesn't still like me though. I'll just keep it to myself.