10

~10 weeks~
Next day - Boxing Day
Thomas POV
I wake up next to the love of my life, my fiancé. She's so beautiful, I love her so much. She is 10 weeks pregnant today, I smile at the thought of our child. I am so happy to be back with her, engaged to her even! I see her tossing around and finally open her gorgeous green eyes.
She looks at me and I peck her lips.
"Were you watching me sleep you creep?" She said jokingly
"Maybe. Only because you're so beautiful, my love" she giggled a little as we smile at each other.
"Jeez I'm freezing" she shivered and I pull the covers up a little. I moved closer and pulled her close as she lay her head on my chest and I kissed the top of her head.
"I'm so happy to call you my fiancé" she told me.
"Same to you chlo. I love you"

We stayed here for a bit but after a while I got up
"We got to get up chlo. We're going out for breakfast before we head to the airport."
"Ok". we are leaving Scotland today so she also starts to pack as I take a shower.

Doves POV
The mornings are my favourite because I am with Thomas. Just laying there, even in silence, feeling the positive energy surrounding us. The best moments of mine are with him.
I go to the bathroom where Thomas is still showering. I turn to the side in the mirror to see if I am showing. "Tommy am I showing?" I asked as he gets out.
"Not a lot chlo. There's the tiniest bump but nothing noticable."
"Will the public notice?" I don't want the paps to know yet.
"Chloe. It's like -2 degrees Celsius out there. You'll be wearing a jacket. No one will know. Even if they do, it's ok. Why would you want to hind that beautiful baby?" He responded as he put a towel around his waist.
"I don't know" I hugged him.
"You look gorgeous" he told me and kissed the top of my head.
"I love you" and I pecked his lips. "I need to get ready" I tell him and pull out of his embrace. I get into some jeans and doc martins with a puffer jacket and plain tshirt underneath. He got into some tracksuit pants and a puffer jacket.

"Morning you two newly engaged kids." Thomas's mum said as we walked downstairs into the lounge room. We both laughed and greet her and the rest of the family.
"I can't believe we have to leave today" I pouted.
They groaned and said "I know right. We'll miss you" both"
"Ok now that everyone's here, let's get some food" Thomas's dad said.
"Yay I'm starving!" I say and they laugh.
We all walked out the door and went for breakfast together before we left for the airport on the way home to LA.