2

doves POV
am I pregnant??
I started to panic. I couldn't breathe. I can't be pregnant. Thomas and I aren't even together!! shit, Thomas!! how will I tell him, what will he think??!! what do I do?! I feel tears run down my cheeks.
I hesitantly call my best friend Veronica. she'll hopefully know what to do. she's helped me through so much. I press call
v: "hey Chlo why are you calling me so late?"
d: "V" I say in tears
v: "chlo hey, are u ok, are u crying?"
d: "v I don't know what to do"
v: "what's wrong chlo? do you want me to come over? I'm coming over"
d: "ok"
v: "deep breaths chlo"
and with that she hangs up
I slide my back down the wall and put my face in my knees and cried.
I heard a knock on the door and opened it to veronica's embrace. she hugs me while I cry into her shoulder. she strokes my hair and brings me over to the couch. we stay here for a bit.
"what's wrong Chloe?" she asks
"Umm...I think I'm pregnant V" I said to her hesitantly, my voice shaking.
she looked at me wide eyed. "Well, have you taken a test?" she asks and rubs her hand up and down my back. I shake my head no. "how do you know you are then?" she asked.
I wiped my eyes and told her I hadn't had my period in over a month and threw up this morning.
she nodded. "do you want me to go and get you a test for you?"
"if you don't mind. I just don't want any paps to see me. thanks v"
"ok I'll go and get one. are you ok here for a while"
"yeah"
she hugs me and goes out the door to get me the test that could change my life forever.

15 mins later...
Veronica shows up at my door with the tests. my heart starts to race. I cry again with nerves and I start to shake. Veronica comforts me as I walk to the bathroom with the box of 3 tests.
"you ok in there chlo?" Veronica asked
"yeah, I did it" I answered shakily.
"can I come in?"
"yeah"
she opened the door and saw me leaning on the sink looking at the tests.
"how long?"
"2 minutes" I told her "god I'm shaking."
she put her arm around me until the phone timer went off. I looked at her nervously with tears in my eyes.
I turned all the tests over, all three positive. fuck, I'm pregnant. A smile surprisingly came over my face through tears, I nodded at her and she hugged me and we cried together.
"Chloe congrats. you're going to be a mum"

what's Thomas going to think?