7

~8 weeks~
3 days later
Thomas POV
It's almost noon and Chloe is still in bed. I let her sleep in since she was sick most of the night last night. poor wee Chlo. I've really enjoyed the past few days of us being back together. I've been really happy. I walk into her room and see her laying there wiping her eyes open, just waking up. "Morning beautiful. are you feeling a little better?" I ask stroking her hair and sitting on the bed.
She nodded her head a little "yeah a bit" she replied sleepily.
"I'll make you some brunch"
"I don't feel like eating tommy"
"Chlo you have to eat something. I'll make you some toast or something"
"Fine. But I really want coffee."
"You can't have coffee my love"
She rolled over and groaned. I laughed a bit and went to make her something to eat.
She came downstairs and I plated up her toast as she sat down at the dining table. "Tommy. you said that you wanted to see your family in Scotland. Do you want to go like next week for christmas?"
"Well yeah I would. but I don't want to leave you here. do you want to come?" I said. I would love her to come with me.
"Yeah sure. I would love to see your family again. especially since we haven't seen them in almost a year."
"That would be great"
She took some vitamins that benefit pregnancy and then went to the couch to sleep...again.
"You ok?" I asked her. She put her head under the blanket and started laughing. "Chloe?" I smiled at her laugh. I shook her and tickle her sides.
"Thomas stop!!" She laughed so hard. "I can't breath. Oh my god stop!!" I finally stopped and she breathed hard. "Jeez I'm pregnant you can't do that" I laughed at her response. She laughed along with me. And then we kissed passionately between laughs. I put my hand on her still flat stomach and leaned down to kiss it. "You're both so beautiful" I say to her and our baby. I kiss her and she kisses me back.
I love her❤️