3

~6 weeks~
the next day
Dove POV
it's morning. Veronica and I are on the couch, I have my head on her shoulder. she had stayed with me over night because I was in a bad way. I ended up having a panic attack so we had barely slept.
"V. what do you think Thomas will think?"
"I'm not sure. are you going to tell him?"
"well yeah I have to."
Veronica nodded. "do you want to call him? like now"
I looked at her with wide eyes. "now?!"
"yeah. I will be right beside you chlo. and he's going to have to find out sooner or later"
"but it's umm...late at night over there"
"come on Chloe. you know it's only 1pm in New York."
"I know" I started to cry again.
"it's okay. I will be with you, ok"
"fuck. ok I'll do it" I took a breath. I got out my phone and hovered my finger over Thomas's name. I finally pressed it and the phone rang.

Thomas POV
i was in my apartment I have while I film the new gossip girl series. I'm really proud of it. The cast is great and it's been fun. I am going home in a week, home to Scotland. I'm going to surprise my family. i haven't been home all year because of the pandemic so I am really excited. I was thinking about this and then my phone rang. dove? why would dove be ringing? I decided to answer in case it was an emergency.
t: "hello?" I was confused as to why she was calling. we're broken up.
d: "hey"
t: "dove? are you ok? why are you calling?"
d: "umm...I have something to tell you..."
t: "ok"
d: "please don't be mad" i could hear her voice break.
t: "hey, it's ok, you can tell me" i said curiously, what is she talking about. I sat down slowly onto the couch.
d: "umm...I'm pregnant"
my eyes widened. I silenced for a while. dove is pregnant?! i ran my hand through my hair.
d: "Thomas? please say something"
t: "umm...wow ok umm"
d: "you don't have to be involved if you don't want..."
I cut her off. t: chlo. no I would love to be involved. umm if you don't mind"
d: "really?"
t: "yeah. I was going to go back to Scotland but I can come to LA"
d: "no. Thomas you don't have to do that for me"
t: "no. it's ok. I would love to see you. I think we need to talk about the whole break up thing. in person"
d: "so you're not mad?"
t: "no. it's not your fault Chloe."
d: "thanks for understanding" I hear her sniff and let out a breath.
t: "I'll see you next week ok."
d: "ok. bye Thomas"
t: "see you Chloe"

that was not what I was expecting. I'm going to be a dad?! I wiped my face with my hands. fuck.

dove POV
I put my phone down and let out a sigh as well as a small smile.
"How'd it go?" Veronica pulled me out of my trance.
"he actually took it well" I started to cry again, this time out of happiness and relief. "fucking hormones" Veronica laughed and hugged me.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" She asked me
"yeah sure"

awww😍😍