18

2:03am
Dove POV
"I think my water just broke"
He jumps out of bed. "Ok. Ok it's time" his eyes are wide. its cute how protective he is.
"I want to stay here as long I can. I don't want to sit in that hospital for 12 hours"
"Ok. I'll get you a heat pack my love" he says kissing my head. I nod and change my clothes and lay back in bed. He comes back with a heat pack for my back and stomach.
"Do you need anything else chlo?"
"I'm ok thanks baby" I say clenching my eyes shut again with another contraction.
"You ok?" He said sympathetically. I shake my head and he runs his hand through my hair "try and go back to sleep if you can because you'll be pushing a baby out soon" I let a a small tired laugh.
"Fucking hell thomas. Don't remind me" I say in a bit of pain.
I try and go back to sleep and so does he.

8:00am
Dove POV
I wake up and look at the clock. 8:00am. I was in and out of sleep all night. I'm surprised I actually slept at all. I looked next to me and it was empty as Thomas must already be awake.
Then I heard the door open and saw him standing there.
"Hey beautiful" he said walking over and sitting on the bed. "How you feeling? Do you want something to eat?" And he sits on the bed.
I nod my head a little and squeeze my eyes shut in pain with another contraction. "The pains just getting progressively worse" I tell him and he pouts.
"You can get through it. You're strong my love. I'll make some toast for you" he says running his hand through my hair. I nod and get up to go to the bathroom.
I go down to find Thomas finishing my toast with jam and butter.
"Thanks baby" I say as he hands it to me.
"Do you want me to run you a bath or something?" He says rubbing my back.
"That would be great tommy"
As I finish my toast I walk to the bathroom and find a dark room with candles and a bath with lavender salts and relaxing music playing.
"Thanks so much" I say smiling and hugging him tiredly and he returns it and kissed my head.
"That's ok baby. You just relax"

9:15am
After my bath I am laying in bed with peanut butter (my cat) with a heat pack over my lower stomach again. Thomas got me a cold face washer for my head as well. He so caring and I am so grateful for that. I have my hand on my head because this pain is just getting so bad. Thomas walks in with a cup of tea he puts it on the bedside table.
"I feel so sick" I tell him as I shake my head in pain.
"Oh baby. It is getting really bad?"
"Fuck yes"
"Do you want to go to the hospital soon?" I nod a little. "Well should we start packing a bag. I'll sort the cats out" i nod and get out of bed slowly to start packing a bag and Thomas makes his way to get the cat food for the cats.
"Fuck" I say louder than I expected as bend over in pain. Thomas comes to my side and rubs my back. "It's ok I'll finish packing the bag and you get to the car" I stand and start to go to the car.

After a few minutes he chucks the bag in the back of the car and we make our way to the hospital.