8

~9 weeks~
One week later

Dove POV
It's 2 days until Christmas and Thomas and I are doing last minute packing for Scotland. Our flight is in 2 hours. I am happy to be able to see Thomas's family again. they are some of the purist, sweetest people, just like Thomas.
"Ok we should start heading to the airport." He tells me.
"Ok" I start to wheel my suitcase to the car and Thomas does the same. We hopped in the car and started our drive to the airport.
"Do you think they will hate me. because we broke up?"
"Who my family? Chlo they don't hate you. They understood why and did you see their reactions when they saw us back together. They were over the moon"
"Yeah. Sorry I'm just in my head today"
He rubs his hand up and down my thigh and I pick it up and kiss it a few times. "I love you"
"I love you too chlo"

Airport
Dove POV
"Jeez lucky it's late tommy. we don't want to be see together by anyone"
"Yeah" he says as he gets the tickets and puts the suitcases up on airport luggage belt (lol I don't know what it is called). we haven't told the public yet and we're not until we're ready.
We boarded the plane and I fell asleep straight away. I am exhausted!

4 hours later
Dove POV
I awoke and stretched my arms. "Hey baby. How'd you sleep?" Thomas kissed my head.
"Good. I'm hungry"
The food trolley came to us and I got a water and a pb and j cause I was really craving something sweet.
"Feel better now" Thomas asked laughing. I was shoving it down into my mouth because I was so hungry.
"Stop. You try eating for two" I laughed
he put his hands up in defence as I punched his arm and we laughed.

Edinburgh, Scotland

Dove POV
We finally arrived in Scotland and we caught a taxi to their house. Thomas lay his hand on my stomach and kissed my cheek. He gave me butterflies in my stomach from his touch. I put my head on his shoulder feeling sleepy.
"Don't fall asleep chlo we're almost there." He told me.
"Mmm" I hummed in response. It is so hard to keep my eyes open.
We got to Thomas's family's house and we grabbed our luggage out of the taxi.
"we're going to sneak in and surprise them ok" he told me and we both smiled at each other.
"Ok"
The door was open and we snuck in and found Rachael. she walk past and then realised it was us and screamed excitedly as she hugged us both tightly.
"Oh my gosh!! I missed you guys"
"we missed you too rach" I replied.
"Where's mum and dad? We're going to surprise them." Thomas asked.
"They're in the kitchen" Rachael said smiling.
"Ok just act like everything's normal ok?" Thomas put his finger to his mouth pretending to shush us.
"Ok"

We found them in the kitchen and Thomas snuck up behind them and they turned and screamed jumping up and down. "Thomas!! And Chloe!!! How are you?! We missed you!!"
"We're great thanks. We missed all of you so much!!"  I said to them hugging them both. At that moment Niall walked in and hugged us as well.
"We'll show you to your room. To put your things away"

We put our suitcases away and took a shower. Thomas is in the shower and I lay on the bed and put my hand on my stomach. I can't believe I am carrying a tiny human being it's amazing. I feel bloated but I don't think my stomach hasn't grown too much yet. Thomas comes out of the bathroom in a robe and he jumps on me carefully and I hug him laughing. Then he starts kissing my stomach and I run my hand through his hair.
I love him dearly.