16

8 weeks later
~33 weeks~
Thomas POV
I finally got out of the wheelchair today. I've been going to rehab to get back strength but it's going to be great to walk properly again especially since Chloe is almost 8 months pregnant.
Chloe and I are laying in bed just cuddling and relaxing. It's so nice to have moments like this the last few weeks on our own before our beautiful baby comes into the world. I rub and kiss her stomach watching the little bumps come up when the baby moves.
"God she just won't sit still" Chloe says and I laugh.
"Baby let mummy rest" I say to her stomach and kiss it. I already love her. "Chloe when do you want to have the wedding?"
"Not soon. Maybe when the baby is like, a year old"
"Ok. I agree. It'll be too hard to plan and have a newborn" she nodded.
"I need to pee" she said as she sat up.
"Again!"
"Shut up" she laughed.

1 week later
~34 weeks~
Dove POV
Thomas and I are starting the nursery in the spare room today and I'm so excited. We both start with painting the room white. We're almost done with the third coat when I feel paint hit me. My face and shirt have splats of paint.
"You little bitch!" I say as I turn to him. I roll the paint along his shirt and we have a paint fight and just end up in the floor laughing and hugging. Then we hear the door open and see mum and Claire walk in.
"Well what is happening here?" Mum asked laughing suspiciously.
"Thomas is being a pest!" I say
"Jeez you guys are covered in paint" Claire laughed. "Do you need help setting it up?" Mum asked
"If you guys want to help that would be great" Thomas said.
Mum and Claire stayed the whole day helping us.
Claire and I are putting the baby clothes in the drawers while mum and Thomas are getting dinner.
"Chloe these are adorable" she says holding up some tiny shoes.
"I know. It's all become so real. Like, in a few weeks I'm going to be pushing a baby out of me" I laughed and Claire laughed with me.
"Are you feeling ok about it? Not stressing too much?"
"Yeah I'm feeling ok. I just want her to get out of me already" i said jokingly. "Are you excited to be an auntie?"
"Are you kidding?! Is that even a question? Im so excited! I can't wait to meet her" I smiled. I already know Claire will be so good to our daughter.
We continue folding clothes until we hear Thomas and mum come with food. "Oh my god I starving" I say speed walking to the kitchen as Claire followed and laughed.

We're almost done we just need to decorate a bit more.