1. Dark Mesmerising Eyes

Louis...?

The whole scene was a blur - nothing but a bad dream that would flare up when he least expected.

He felt the compunction swell up in his heart. He could sense it flowing through his bones.

He wasn't completely certain of his past actions. He wasn't sure if he really tried to swallow up the one he fancied. He wasn't sure if the one he was holding onto that night was Louis. He wasn't sure but the thought made him guilty and devastated.

Why in the world would one want to hurt their precious 'loved ones'?

It is no doubt that Louis doesn't exchange the same sentiment as the wolf but to Legoshi - no matter how Louis feels about him, he still deeply - tremendously, cares and love him. More than a friend kind of love, that is. Though it clearly didn't apply to their relationship since they weren't "friends".

The weary male laid in bed not wanting to wake up. He didn't want to do anything other than stay in his comfortable position, drifting in between slumber and consciousness - nevertheless, his 'beauty sleep' was interrupted -

"Legoshi!" Exclaimed the sheepdog as he drew the curtains of the bed; startling Legoshi.
"You have to get up already."

Legoshi sat up completely worn out,
"You look scary, it's time to get up now."

As Collot dragged Legoshi, one of his roommate spoke;

"Hey, Legoshi! Bet you didn't study for today's math quiz either."

"Yeah." Replied the wolf with his usual monotone voice. "I totally understand how you feel."
"Get dressed now." Ordered Collot.

There stood Legoshi's willowy figure, bleary eyes staring at his reflection in the mirror, ears flopping - he certainly looked exhausted, almost as if he would collapse at any second. There was definitely something wrong with him.

Even so, he always had a calm expression that resembled tiredness but this sight was far more alarming. This was more than just exhaustion.

。o°✥✤✣  1.0  ✣✤✥°o。

Screams were suddenly heard in the school's cafeteria that was peaceful not long ago. Two carnivores were arguing, making one of them lose its temper which resulted into biting - showing their fangs wasn't the most pleasant act mainly in the open; in addition to the sudden movement, the batch of animals were obviously agitated.

Be that as it may, the scenario didn't stop the sylphlike particular grey wolf to grab attention on the spur of the moment "Stop it!" It yelled, acting courageously - for no apparent reason - completely out of impulse, stirring up a much more cumbersome commotion.

That caught off guard Louis who was mindlessly standing there, he didn't want to have to intervene in the situation at hand - or interact with Legoshi for that matter, plus his leg was in pain; What happened the day before was odd, he had thought about it all night to the extent of not getting much sleep. He knew that Legoshi was the main suspect that towered over him that night, since there couldn't have coincidentally been two similar tall grey wolf behind the auditorium on that specific night.

The way that his arm wrap around Louis' body with one hand caressing his torso and the other clutching his leg. Heavily breathing while growling over his collarbone - in that moment Louis chose to glance over at the beast that was holding onto him, even if it wasn't bright enough to see its features, he could tell that it was Legoshi once the dots were connected.