1. Missing His Ex

(Allen)

(Allen)

A delicate looking man is smiling gently in the photo. His ex-boyfriend.

Xiao Yan kisses it before he puts it back into his wallet. Money is worthless in today's world.

His mind goes back to the past...

One day ago, Allen suddenly broke up with him. He accused him of cheating.

That day, Yan was going to meet one of his gamer friends, Tristan.

Allen saw him choosing clothes meticulously as if he's going for a date.

It's his mistake. He accidentally told Allen that he used to have a crush on Tris. That happened months before Allen and him got together.

Allen went berserk and they got into fierce arguments. Ended up with breaking up.

Yan cancelled his appointment with Tristan because he needed to cool off his head.

He drank like a camel in a local bar. Got totally wasted. The bartender ordered a waiter to call a taxi to take him home.

Somebody shook his body when he's only half sober. His roomies, Brad.

Brad yelled to his ear, "Zombies! They are coming to eat brains!"

Drunk Yan just pushed him away and went back to sleep.

Brad killed a zombie with a wooden bat. Smashed it's rotten skull.

He couldn't wake up stupid Yan. So he did the smartest thing he could do to him. He sprayed coffee on top of him and then covered him with huge plastic sheet.

Brad fled from their apartment without looking back again. Their front door has been ruined. It ain't safe anymore to dwell inside.

The first thing Yan noticed when he woke up was coffee. Damned Brad has poured his favorite Blue mountain coffee on him.

Brad really can't appreciate good coffee.

The next thing was a dead body in the same room.

Brad killed someone and left the corpse at home.

Can't he kill elsewhere? I hate dealing with cops.

Half drunk man didn't think like a normal people.

Yan drank a lot of water to quench his thirst. He turned on the TV.

The flat screen was showing mad people were biting and eating each others. Even the reporters on sight got assaulted. Becoming one of them.

Yan was speechless at first. Then he chuckled.

He called, "Brad, you come out. Tell the crews to stop this silly prank. Got no mood for this."

He still thought he was in stupid TV show when he left the apartment unarmed. He strolled down the streets seeing zombies were attacking humans.