6 - Trading Roles

En başından başla

But now Michael was how his sister was to him: he was the only one he had.

That's why he was so protective over his love, making sure that Michael was always in the care of his trusted workers or with him himself. He would never let anything bad happen to his beloved, even if Michael was able to take care of himself perfectly fine.

"When are you coming home, baby?"

"In a few hours."

"You've been gone all day, Cal." Michael said worried, "You need to take a break."

"Don't worry about me, kitty. That's my job for you."

"You need to let me take care of you too. You barely coming home is draining you. You're not getting enough sleep and you're defiantly not getting enough leisure time."

"Look at you being all serious and concerned." Calum chuckled out entertained, even though this was a serious matter.

It was always reversed. Michael was the playful and cocky one who held too much seduction, making Calum weak for the other. Calum remained stoic and professional, playing as the leader of the couple.

"You're insufferable." Michael said, but Calum could hear the love present in his voice. Michael only wanted to make sure he was doing alright, "And there's only one way where I know you'll listen to me."

"Being?"

Michael let out a dark laugh that held all of his inner power, "You're going to listen to everything I tell you right now and you aren't going to disobey me. If you do then I'll have to take care of you later."

"Really? We're trading roles now?"

"Oh baby...we know that you've always been weak for me. It wouldn't take a lot from me to pin you down, tie you up, and make you beg for me to sit on your dick."

"So much confidence in your words, kitty. That will be long gone when I come home and show you who's really in charge."

"But that's the problem, master, you won't come home. You're leaving me here all alone to play with myself...Or I could always find someone else who will play with me for you." Michael couldn't stop the small smirk from appearing on his face when he heard a moment of silence after this.

He knew how to rile Calum up in the perfect ways. One thing that would never change about the brunette was that he was a dangerously possessive man who would rather commit murder than to see anyone else with Michael in a full and complete way.

"You so much as touch another man or woman then they're dead right after I fuck you, leaving you crying for me to stop."

"There's my master." Michael basically moaned out, laying himself down on their shared bed and starting to move his left hand slowly down his chest, "Tell me what you would do. All of it."

"I'd take the bitch who stole my kitty. I'd show them who you belong to. I'd tease you for days, getting you so close to the edge but never letting you come. You'd become a blabbering mess like you always turn into."

"More." Michael moaned out as he continued to teasingly touch himself.

Calum easily figured out what the other was doing, so he continued with no hesitation.

"You'd beg me to take care of you, to fuck you, and mark you as my own. And finally—after hours of you crying for me—I'd fuck you. Over and over again because I won't let you come. All of this in front of the person you decided to have 'innocent' fun with."

"Master, please don't stop."

"Me wrecking you and you screaming out my name would be the last thing they experience before I shoot them in the head while I'm still inside of you. Then I'd keep fucking you with the body still inside of the room until you learn that's you're not a common whore, but that you're my whore."

Calum could hear the small sounds of whines and moans coming from Michael, which only fed his want to continue with his dark and seductive words.

"Eventually you would have enough, begging me to stop and to let you come. Only after I hear enough of your pleas will I stop. But if you think that I'd let you come then you're not as smart as you are pretty. You'd still be on edge for another week before you finally got what you wanted."

A loud moan from the phone made Calum smirk because he knew that moan. He heard it basically on a daily basis.

"Master...fuck."

"You really came from my words and from slight hand action? What a dirty and desperate kitty."

"Only for you, master." He whined out, "Please come home and show me who I belong to. I need you."

"You need me?"

"Yes." Michael whined out pathetically, "I need your hands wrapped around my throat while you fuck me into the bed telling me how much of a whore I am."

"You will be the end of me, princess." Calum chuckled as he started to gather his stuff.

"Are you coming home?" Michael instantly squealed out in excitement and in success, even if he was horny.

"Of course. How could I turn all of that down?"

Michael giggled out mischievously, "Remember what I said? I know how to get your cute little ass home."

"You have me whipped, Michael. But that's not going to stop me from destroying you."

"Don't ever hold back on me, master."

"I'll see you soon." Calum stated before darkly smirking, even if the other couldn't see him, "Be in the bedroom and be ready to beg for me."

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚