Prologue

"A world where carnivores and herbivores coexist with each other.
For the animals of this world; life is filled with Hope, Romance, Distrust, and Uneasiness. So many lives shining like stars..."

It sounds almost falsehood when you already had a taste of the diegesis.

'Coexist' is too much of a tremendous word, it spreads terror and disquietude through the infirm ones, knowing well that they are underpowered in an environment laboriously trying to maintain peace.

Knowing that they cannot trust effortlessly without doubts - without fear.

Who even came up with such a lifestyle?

Furthermore, this is how it ends for defenseless prey - even so, there stood a majestic male red deer, a bouquet in hand followed by his female admirers screeching at the top of their lungs over his beauty.

As they had gone quiet he laid the handful of flowers next to the other bouquets and kneeled on the hard floor right in front of the crumpled entrance of the Lecture Room Number 2; the room where the poor alpaca, Tem was killed.

Though Louis' gestures were elegant - mesmerizing enough that predatory orbs admired quietly.

Louis felt the gaze of the slender grey wolf on him even if his eyes were closed, "What are you staring at?"
Legoshi averted his eyes in embarrassment as Louis suddenly spoke - annoyed.

"Is being rude a wolf's habit?"

He turned towards the wolf then added "You're from the art department, perfect timing. I have a favor to ask."

"Follow me," Louis ordered as he stood up. "Okay." Responded the grey wolf sheepishly.

。o°✥✤✣  0.0  ✣✤✥°o。

They were walking in silence to Louis' office, with Legoshi's towering slender body trailing behind the frail handsome deer.

They walked into the room to be met with Zoe the goat from the drama club, "Louis!" Exclaimed the goat, surprised by the sudden appearance. Legoshi closed the door behind him before the deer spoke. "Fit his outfit for tomorrow's rehearsal." "What..?" Questioned the wolf in slight astonishment.

"Zoe is Tem's replacement. We decided in yesterday's meeting. Right?" Stated Louis as he turned towards the goat. "Yes" Confirmed the goat apprehensively.

"How ironic to see you here, Oddie the Water Spirit." The red deer spoke suddenly, confusing the other herbivore in the room. "What..?"

"We're rehearsing. What's Oddie's line?" Louis asked annoyance slightly showing through his tone.

"I'm sorry. I haven't memorized it yet..." started the goat before Louis waltzed up to him and forcefully grasped onto his jaw.

"Come on. Open your mouth." He demanded in an aggressive, furious yet smooth tone.
Petrified, Zoe tried to speak "L-Louis..." he stuttered. "Hey. Did you eat the script? The only skill you goats have is to eat paper, isn't it?"

"I'd rather you use that skill somewhere else." He continued sternly as the goat shivered anxiously under his touch.

"I promise to have the lines by tomorrow--" Just then someone crashed into the office quite rudely. "Louis, why is Zoe replacing Tem?" Questioned the mongoose that impolitely entered the room. "Tem and I were the last two at the audition--"