EPILOGUE

3rd Person POV

All the Avengers gather in a park. Loki is handcuffed and muzzled, Megin is passed out in Thor's arms. Thor nods at each of the Avengers. They nod back. Tony opens the Tesseract's case. Banner takes it out and places inside a glass tube, carefully. Thor shifts Megin so that she is only in one of his arms. He uses the other to grab the handle of the glass tube. Thor gives Loki the other end, who reluctantly takes it.

"Thank you for your help," Thor tells them.

"I only wish we could have done more," Natasha tells him sadly. "I wish I could have figured out what they were hiding." Loki looks at her intently. He desperately hopes she discovered nothing. "All I know is that the met with someone. Someone who is powerful. I'm sorry I couldn't learn more."

"It is time we part." Thor and Loki each twist one handle of the glass cylinder. They disappear in a beam of light. On Earth, everyone parts ways.

On Asgard, Loki and Thor arrive at the palace. Frigga meets them.

"My boys! Welcome home!" She takes in Loki's cuffs and muzzle. She looks at Loki sternly. "What have you done?"

"He simply tried to take over the planet Earth, Mother." Thor informs her. Frigga smacks the back of Loki's head.

"Really! You couldn't behave for longer? Thor, take that muzzle off him! He is your brother!"

"Adopted," Thor mumbles. Frigga smacks the back of his head.

"Now where is your sister? I thought she was with you two." Thor and Loki look at each other in panic. Where had Megin gone?