ELEVEN

3rd Person POV

"We found the girl. Local SWAT teams are already closing in on her," an agent informs Director Fury.

"Tell them to proceed with caution. She is incredibly powerful. Do not alarm her," DIrector Fury responds. "Get me the security feed. Now!" Agents type furiously on the keyboards. After a few minutes, the feed is pulled up on all the screens. Everyone gathers around. Steve Rodgers, Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Agent Hill and Agent Coulson included.

On the screen, 6 black SUVs surround the young girl and a woman.

"Have we identified the woman with the girl?" Director Fury asks to no one in particular.

"That's a negative, sir." Agent Hill replies.

"She looks like she is trying to protect the girl. Look at how she tries to shield the girl from whats occurring. The girl has an ice cream cone. Clearly the woman cares for her. Cameras show that the two had a shopping day. Maybe Loki puther in charge of the girl? It seems like the girl is an important part of Loki's plans and is trusted to protect the girl," Agent Romanoff says. "Try looking at women who are in military or have bodyguard experience. She must have some experience to be trusted with the girl."

Agents continue typing. Desperately trying to find the woman with the young girl. Everyone else turns back to the screens. The woman and girl ware standing still, listening to whatever is being said to them. The girl moves her hands above her head, the woman however, quickly reaches for her gun.

"Tell them to stand down! Do not shoot!" Director Fury orders but it is too late. The woman is shot many times. The young girl runs to the woman, sobbing. "Stand down!"

The young girl turns to face the people.

"This is bad," Bruce mutters. The girl starts to raise her hands then drops them, the buildings on the street start to shake. Shots are fired at the girl. They are easily stopped using her shields. Then the screens go black.

"Get me eyes on the ground!" Director Fury barks out.

"Director, sir, it appears that the cameras are gone," Agent Hill responds.

"Satellite shows that not only are the cameras gone, but so is the entire block. The girl destroyed it all," Agent Coulson says.

"Who is she?" Natasha asks. No one has an answer.

~~~

Agent Coulson and Steve Rodgers stand next to each other waiting for Loki and the girl to be found again.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble," Agent Coulson tells Steve.

"No, no. It's fine," Steve responds.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but-" Another agent interrupts.

"We got a hit. Its Loki. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent," the agent says.

"Location?" Agent Coulson asks.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding," the agent reports.

"Captain, you're up," Director Fury orders. Steve nods and leaves.

~~~

Loki stands in front of a museum in Germany. He wears a modern outfit and holds a cane, which is actually his scepter in disguise. He walks into the museum. An orchestra plays while people congregate.

Loki begins walking toward the center stage where a man is speaking.As he makes it down and near the stage, he flips his 'cane' to the other end. A guard there notices him and pulls out his gun, but Loki hits him in the head.

The guests panic. Loki grabs the man who was speaking and flips him over onto a marble table. He pulls out a strange looking device and stabs it onto the man's face. The man twists in pain. Loki leaves the man behind and slowly walks away. He materializes in his gold armor and helmet in front of the museum.

Police pull up to the museum and pull out there guns. Loki blasts the police cars. The crowd of people run trying to get away from him.

"Kneel before me," Loki tells the crowd. They ignore him and continue to try and get away.

Suddenly a second Loki appears blocking the crowd from going one direction. Loki after Loki appears, they all grin as they raise their spears, encircling the crowd.

"I said kneel!" Loki yells.

Everyone becomes quiet and kneels in front him. Loki embracing his arms out, smiling.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." Loki tells the crowd.

The crowd remains kneeling except for one elderly man. He stands and faces Loki.

"Not to men like you," he says angrily.

"There are no men like me." Loki says with a smirk.

"There are always men like you."

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example." No one moves.

Loki points his scepter at the old man. It begins to glow blue. Just as Loki fires, Captain America dives and blocks the blast with his shield, knocking down Loki.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing," Captain America, aka Steve Rodgers, says.

"The soldier. A man out of time," Loki says while getting to his feet.

"I'm not the one who's out of time," Captain America responds. A plane flys above and a machine gun is pointed at Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down," says Natasha from inside the plane. Loki sends a blast of energy at the plane. Natasha barely flys the plane out of the way in time.

Captain America and Loki begin to fight. Loki flings Captain America to the ground, Cap then throws his shield, but Loki swats it away. Loki knocks Cap down, and points the scepter's tip on his helmet.

"Kneel," he tells Captain America.

"Not today!" Captain America exclaims before flipping and knocking Loki down with his leg. Loki grabs him and flips him over. Suddenly, Iron Man flys down and blasts Loki right back to the ground. He lands on the ground and pulls out every piece of weaponry his suit has.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games," Iron Man jokes. Loki puts up his hands and surrenders. His armor materializes away.

"Good move," Iron Man tells him.