S01 E08 - And they said White Christmas was "fun"

Start from the beginning

"Oh it is, trust me. Especially with the fact that Lola is coming with us. I mean she is great in cold weather since she stayed in the Mountains back in the Philippines, but adding snow into the picture? nuh-uh."

.

Lola sat on the chair, looking around the room intrigued since this is her first time showing her face in the tv show.

"The cameras are huuuuge, what the pack?"

"Linda, how do you feel about snow?"

Her head snapped at Harold with her eyebrow raised.

"Snow? I packing hate snow, especially the yellow one. disgusting. I once saw a brown one? Like what the pack is that?"

.

"So yeah, good luck to us."

//

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella drove to Dinah's house to give her charger back. She hopped off Christen's car and went over to knock on the door. She only waited for a few seconds until the door burst open and Dinah looked at her with a huge smile on her face.

"Izzy, you're hereee."

Isabella forced a smile and reached her hand out to the singer.

"What's this?"

"Um... your charger."

"Oh, thanks."

Dinah awkwardly grabbed the charger from her hand and smiled at her. She noticed how stiff Dinah was, suddenly feeling suspicious.

"Why are you like that?"

"Like what?"

"You're stiff."

She suddenly looked like she had seen a ghost making Isabella look at her concerned. She tried to take a peek on the inside but Dinah closed the door.

"Nothing, I promise you. I'm just in awe of your beauty."

Isabella went back to eyeing her suspiciously before nodding and taking a step back.

"I'm gonna go. I still need to pack."

Before Isabella could turn around and go, Dinah grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to her.

"Yes, Dinah?"

"I'm ready."

Isabella looked at her confused, gently grabbing her arm back towards her.

"Ready? For what?"

"For us. Our relationship. I want us to be a thing, like officially."

"But Dinah, the age gap."

"Fuck the age gap, fuck society, what you and I have is love. Plus, no one is gonna snitch no one is babe."

Isabella's eyebrows stayed furrowed as she weighed up the pros and cons of the situation. At this point, she wasn't even sure if she loves her. But this situation is making her uncomfortable and she had never felt this uncomfortable around Dinah like this ever before, making her second guess everything.

"Can I just give you my answer after the trip?"

"Okay, I love you. Remember, I will always wait."

Izzy just gave her a smile and a nod, turning around when she came closer, seeming to have the intention to kiss her cheeks but got swerved.

"I really need to go. Imma just text you when we're bout to drive to the lake or something."