I am about to push the glass door in order to exit, just then her voice eoches from behind, "You're really Yoon Miyeon, aren't you?"

What does that suppose to mean?

"Excuse me?" I say and glance over my shoulders. She has a very enigmatic smirk plastered on her flawless comely face. She looks at me like she is waiting for an actual respone.

"Aren't you going to answer me?" Her smirk turns into a smile as she folds her arms over her chest, and in all honesty, that is the most creepy smile I've ever seen on someone.

"Are you expecting me to decline that I'm not me madam?" I retort.

Snickering, she shakes her head side to side. "You're really just as they say." She states in a low pitched voice, "Leave now. I'm busy."

I'm just as they say?

What did she mean by that?

What's with her all of a sudden?

I stand there dumbfounded for a moment. I already have alot on my mind. Her weird context just successfully amplified the stress.

"Are you deaf? I said leave." She snaps her fingers in front my face. I don't say another word. I jolt straight towards the elevator.

Something about what she said just now didn't feel right.

Even still, I drop by everyday. My instincts had told me that what Ms. Manoban said isn't believable and one day he might be actually there. I can't afford to be late anymore.

He wasn't. His desk was empty, so was his office. He wasn't in the house either. It was as if he completely vanished without any trace. I just saw him six days ago. Now I can't find him anywhere.

Things are finally starting to reveal itself. I'm finally ready to face whatever it is head on. I listened to multiple sides of it and I know this is serious. It's about someone's life. It involves someone's well being. I no longer want to avoid it.

The fact that there's still time and I can fix this and I'm prepared for the consequences, but he is just suddenly gone. It's torturing me inside.

Sometimes it feels like he's trying to run away from me on purpose.

Just how much does he hate me?

***

Today is first day of spring, the day of Wonwoo's art exhibition. It's a bit warmer today comparing to the past few days. The snow pilled up on the road sides is slowly melting. Those footsteps on the snow, the heat we left behind on the frosty bench infront our house; all of it is disappearing without a sound.

There seems to be a carnival of scents in the breeze. The sky is rapture-blue. It is high and bright, a continuum of delight that salves both spirit and soul. This is a perfect day for such pivotal event.

Although the tensity of the struggle I'm having is thriving, I settle upon shutting it out just for today. I tell myself that I'm gonna make it count, no matter what happens.

We make it to the exhibition a bit late. Traffic and distance is one small excuse. Majority of it is Woozi looking for his missing phone for over thirty minutes right before we set off, when it was in his hands all along. And no one even noticed. A big round of applause.

The gallery is packed with people of all standards, class, times and ages. They're interacting with each other, taking their time to watch and understand and admire the paintings with great  attentiveness. It's a strange energy.