[six]

Third Person's POV:

"Hyung look she just opened our fridge and stole the sandwiches. Omg omg there's only one piece left. She'll eat it too. My sandwich nooo!!!" The youngest sulks, throwing his legs and arms in the air.

"She's even keeping my favourite tiger plush toy hostage. That ghost is really shameless. Where's the dignity?" Hoshi murmurs between his gritted teeth, a spark of anger vivid in his voice.

Everyone is watching her from behind the windows. They are waiting for the ideal moment to strike. All she is doing is just eating quietly and watching tv, while clutching the tiger plush toy to her lap. But in their eyes, she's committing biggest crime of this century.

"Do it now Jeonghan."

As instructed, Jeonghan manages to gather up all his courage and harshly throws a gallon of holy water at her.

"It's gonna be a massacre little sis."

***

"Before you do anything stupid again, let me clarify this to you. Listen very carefully. I'm not a ghost or your cheerios theif. I'm Miyeon. Yoon Miyeon. Y-O-O-N M-I-Y-E-O-N. I'm Jeonghan's sister and your friend. I'm not an imposter, I'm fucking real. I've returned, I'm alive. I'm here for you guys and this time, I won't be going anywhere. I won't leave you guys ever again." She finally lets it out, all of it. Their mouths part in amusement and eyes grow wide, so much that it seems like they're gonna pop out of the socket. They are unable to utter a single sensible word.

Everything is just so magical.

"A-are you really Miyeon? My sister?" Jeonghan's voice is timid and hoarse. It's full of emotions which he had suppressed inside the deepest pits of his heart for over 6 years. Her death was like an open wound to him and till today it's still fresh and uncured. Her vigorous nods and lively presence is acting like a medicine to that wound.

He is healing, he'll heal. Everyone will.

Miyeon's POV:

Words are not enough to describe what I'm feeling right now. They've been standing and grasping everything in silence for too long. So many emotions are imprinted on their faces; I understand only two.

Bewilderment and grief.

"Miyeon." Jeonghan whispers my name tenderly, there's so much pain and yearning in his voice. I know I'm the one who gave him so much misery and I hate myself for that. I see tears breaming his eyes, soon it creates a narrow path down his crimson cheeks and ball together at the end of his chin. I don't think twice to throw my arms around his neck.

I'm sobbing hard.

He's sobbing harder.

"Is this real? How can it be real? Please tell me I'm not dreaming." His words came out with much difficulty, mixed with his tears. "No no. You're not dreaming. I'll explain everything later." He nods against my shoulder, holding onto me tighter. 

I missed him so fucking much.

The others don't wait for their turn. They literally jump on us, causing me and Jeonghan to loose our balance and fall on the floor against our back really hard.

I'm lying flat on the bare ground, I've about 12 people on top of me who are squeezing the life out of me and suffocating me to death.

"G-guys oh my god mmmmm get off meee I can't-ouch-ouch my toe! I can't breath." I don't think they hear it because my mouth is tightly pressed against Jeonghan's chest. His shirt is going inside my mouth when I'm trying to speak. He's moving so much, struggling to escape their grip as much as I'm. His constant budging is making my jaw dance.

Left and right.

Up and down.

Back and forth.

I've never felt so helpless and pathetic before.

"Aish get off I'm about to dieee!!!" I yell on top of my lungs, I think I sound like a possessed seagull with paralysis while doing that. "IF YOU DON'T GET OFF ME ON THE COUNT ON 3 THEN I SWEAR I'LL DROWN YALL IN THE FILTHY STINKY DRAIN BESIDE OUR HOUSE. 1. 2. 3!!!"

Thankfully, they hear me this time and slowly move away from me one by one. Finally. Damn I can't feel my voice anymore. That bluff actually worked. I manage to get back on my feet with Seungchol's help.

I'm a crying mess. So are they.

"I can't believe it. It's really you. You're alive. You're back to me." Jeonghan pinches my cheeks to check if it's really me or not, exhaling with a blissful smile. I laugh softly at his words, wiping my tears. My clothes and hair is still soaking wet but I'm to happy to give a damn about that.

"NOONAAAAAAA" Chan runs to me, like a bee running towards the source of honey  and hugs me again. This time it's a bit more generous. "I-I-I hhhufpp missed you hhhuffpp so much." He's crying so hard that he's starting to hiccup while talking. He's so cute even when he's crying. "I missed you too Channie. And everyone." I stroke his hair, comforting him.

The last time I saw him, he was shorter than me and much thinner. Considering his present height and physique, I can proudly state that my cute baby dinosaur is already a man. He's a kid inside and forever will be, nevertheless.

One by one I embrace everyone, savouring their warmth to it's fullest after so many years. Jeonghan kisses the top of my head. Normally, I would've cringed just by his hugs. But this time, I voluntarily let him. Smile plasters on their faces and it'll stay there for a long time, likely permanent.

This thought makes me smile too.

But my eyes are continuously searching for something else, without any rest.

For someone.

They eventually grow tired because I can't find him anywhere.

He's not here.

Mingyu is not here.