[seventeen]

He turns off the lights after 10 o'clock. He turns his back against mine, I turn mine against him.

1 hour.
2 hour.
2 and half an hour.
4 hour.

It's 1 o'clock and I still can't sleep.

"Can't sleep?" I flinch as I hear his voice speaking in a thick tone. "Yeah. But why aren't you asleep yet?"

He brings his hands at the back of his head and looks at the wide windows. "If you haven't figured it out yet, I don't sleep at night. I mean I do sleep, but mostly after 3am." He remarks.

"Are you some sort of vampire with an excellent sense of humour, excellent art talent and an IQ over 160, who sneaks out at night and goes man-blood hunting?"

He chortles at my statement, causing me to arch my eyebrows. "What's funny? I'm serious. You could be!"

I've seen many unaccountable and extramundane things in my life. If he's secretly a vampire who's been drinking away my brother's and his friends blood for years to keep himself alive, I wouldn't be too astounded. I would run for my life.

I heard from Eunwoo that vampires and angels are immune to the effects of aging. As for Wonwoo, he looks very much young for his age. Unusually young. This thing never crossed my mind until this moment.

Oh Lord I'm scared.

"Do you see fangs and glowing eyes?" He asks. I don't have the courage to look at his eyes now, but I can feel the eeriness comprising at the corner of them.

What if I look at his eyes now and it starts glowing and the next moment I know is I'm dead and he's hiding my body in his suitcase and dumping it in the lake near our hotel and he travels all the way back home and tells everyone that I committed suicide, while my ghost is screaming in everyone's ears that Jeon Wonwoo is a fucking vampire, get out of that damn house guys! But nobody can hear me because I'm a ghost?

What if the reason behind Wonwoo not leaving Mingyu despite the fact that everyone else did, is because Wonwoo turned him into a vampire after I vanished? What if that's why Mingyu is like this?

Oh. My. God. Jesus Christ. I. Am. So. Doomed.

"You're trembling. My my are you scared? Oh you're serious. Why Miyeon?" He bursts into a hysterical laughter. Him laughing like that in the middle of the night is far more scarier than him transforming into a vampire and eating me alive, honestly.

"Stop laughing. You're creeping me out." I screech timidly. He still laughs for the next 3 minutes. I never knew his laugh was this loud.

All of the boys laugh super ultra max pro loud. Periodt.

"You're being paranoid. I'm not a vampire stupid. I'm just a quiet and fragile human being with social anxiety and insomnia." He seriously needs to cut out that fragile part. His biceps and abs says anything but fragile.

"For real? You swear?"

"Of course. I swear on the name of God."

I place a hand on my chest and release a huge breath of relieve. The nerves which started to swirl up inside me at the beginning of the conversation, starts to cool down.

"You're funny Miyeon." He laughs sheepishly, brushing his hairs backwards. Yes now I'm a joke. A very funny joke. "Laugh all you want. When a real vampire starts sucking your blood until you die, don't you dare come to me." I fold my arms while spinning to the opposite side.

"Okay okay now don't get mad."

"Tch. Peace."

"Tell me something nobody else knows about you."