[nineteen]

My mouth is agape and my eyes are wide. The more I look around myself, the less I feel like this is reality. Everything here looks like a dream. Am I really here? 

I had listened to their music since high school. They had just debuted that time, slowing climbing the stairs which led them to today's success.

I still listen to the old songs in my phone after coming back.

It brings tears to my eyes when I'm thinking of it; they're here.

They're here at Citi Field.

They made it. I'm so proud of them.

"They didn't disband?" I ask, sniffing.

Wonwoo must think I am an idiot to ask this question. If they disbanded, then I wouldn't be standing here right now. I just want to double sure reality, in case all of this is nothing but my imagination.

"Nope. Legends never disband. They're a global phenomenon now. They paved the way, they're living legends." He states proudly.

Phenomenon. Living legends. I love how he used these words to describe them. He makes them sound more amazing than they already are.

I seriously couldn't be anymore happier. I feel like I was alive for this day. This vacation is such a bliss.

"How did you know I like BTS? How did you afford the tickets? Aren't they like super expensive? Above all, when did you plan all of these?" I bombard him with questions, hoping he would answer all of them truthfully.

A little grin plays at the corner of his mouth. "Why do you think me and Hoshi wanted to come here at the first place?" I tilt my head to the side, perplexed. Just then, everything comes together like a jigsaw puzzle.

This was their work all along.

They were suppose to come here to watch the live concert.

Speak of friendship goals.

However, Hoshi being stuck with his seminar can't attend the concert. This is basically his ticket. I feel bad for him. It must suck to miss such golden opportunity. They were probably planning for months. Poor Hoshi.

About buying the tickets, I totally forgot that Wonwoo's art gallery has been doing really well. Affording such expensive tickets won't be too much of a hassle for him now.

I inhale a lungful of air. "Thank you for bringing me here. I promise to worship you for the next 20 years." I clasp my hands together before him. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic saying that. But I guess I did sound sarcastic, because he is laughing.

"I'm not the one you should thank. Thank Hoshi. I wouldn't even know you were an army if it weren't for him." He shurgs. "Can you explain a bit?"

He clears his throat. "Well, the other day when Hoshi was cleaning your room, he discovered a carton box labelled my youth. He found your BTS merchandises and albums. He came running to me saying, 'Look she's an army I told you. You never believed me now see for yourself. Anyway I don't think she has been to their concert yet. She deserves to go to one. Take her with you instead of me. I've already went to their concert thrice. This time, I want her to go and have the best time of her life.' The timing was really perfect. Everything worked out well."

I listen to him in awe. He gives me a isn't-it-great look. "So the seminar thing was a lie?"

"Pretty sure I'm not suppose to reveal it until we return to Korea. But yeah. It was an excuse. I bet you're surprised." He smirks. Oh you have no idea about how surprised I'm.