[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽

Start from the beginning

"What?"

"I said you are unbelievable. It was you who decided to check on her and now that you got some answers, you don't even care to tell me or her."

"Hyung!"

"Don't make me break the news to her Jungkook. Tell her before she finds it out herself. Stop being so childish."

This time Jungkook scoffed, "Childish? You think me trying to do something good for others is childish?"

Jungkook could not believe it. His only closest friend and brotherly figure was blaming him instead of trying to appreciate his effort or understand him.

"Yes it's childish! You don't even know what are you doing."

"Then do you know hyung? You are hardly doing anything for her."

This time Jin stood up as well, "Don't you dare say that. I am keeping this secret despite the guilt eating me alive."

Jungkook looked away, pinching his nose in anger. "Hyung stop acting like you care about her."

Seokjin was stunned. He could not believe he was having such a ludicrous talk with his friend, for a girl.

"What if I do? What can you do? You can't stop me from liking someone."

"So I was right. You do like her hyung."

"Yeah I do. Any objections? Last time I checked, you fired her because she tried to help you and you dislike her right?"

Jungkook exhaled, closing his eyes to suppress his anger down. "T-That was needed. She was asking me too much questions!"

"So you just fire her?" Jin was now narrowing his eyes, defending his ex secretary like he was her official boyfriend and it somehow ticked Jungkook off.

"You don't need to worry about our personal works. She is my Secretary so I can do as I please."

Jin humorously chuckled, "Ex Jungkook, it's ex Secretary."

When Jungkook did not bother to respond, Jin knew he was taking the right yet hard path but he was willing to go down it, for your sake.

"You hired her to do your works so how can you get angry if she asks about your plan or works? How is she supposed to work for you that way? I swear sometimes you are so unbearable."

"Then what was I supposed to do? Hyung she was pestering me too much when I needed some space to think. Plus she never obeys me."

Jin rolled his eyes, "Looking at how you are arguing with me, I can guarantee that you probably ordered her to do something useless or just sit around."

Jungkook stiffened, not expecting Jin to find out anything. How did the older male always know how to argue with him? Jin smirked at another silence.

"Seriously Jungkook, you need to work on yourself. How do you expect someone like Yuna to just obey you like a doll? Looking at her, she is the type of independent girl."