~ She Belongs To Him

Ethan's POV

------------------

It's been two years since I've come back to New York with Fallon. Two years of love, laughter, fighting, and anger. A lot has happened, but I don't regret a single second of it. I may not have known, and she might not have either, but I've always belonged to her. Now I think it's time for her to belong to me...

Everyone was happy when I got back. Kaia balled her eyes out and practically smothered me, but said it was because she knew I didn't recycle while I was gone. Dalton, whose always been a sap, acted like I literally rose from the dead. When he first saw me, he screamed. He kept poking me after, questioning if I was even real.

My mom teared up when I came home to see her, but was also quick to slap me and yell at me for bringing Ellie a puppy. I gave Ellie a golden retriever puppy, that she named Waffle. Where the hell that name came from, I have no idea. I also got daily phone calls of yelling from my mother because waffle proved to be worse of a hellion than my little sister.

It wasn't long after we got back that we officially moved in together. It made no sense for both of us to have our own place when we were always together anyways. Things were great between us at first, just like always.

Slowly, as our relationship continued, I realized why people say they are so hard. Fallon and I went from bickering to having full blown screaming fights. We would fight over everything, something as simple as not cleaning a dish to if we should even be together. We would always fight, but we quit running. We quit running and, overtime, the fighting stopped. We still fight like hell every once in a while, but we're no longer always at each others throats. We learned that it wasn't us against each other, but us against the problems.

Now, after two years where Fallon and I have grown, as people, and as a couple. Our relationship is strong. Our relationship is so strong that it scares me. It doesn't scare me in a way that makes me want to leave, though. It scares me in a way that makes me want to stay and see what happens next.

Before I met Fallon, I never saw myself living past my twenties, hell I never even saw myself living past that night. Yet she came in and turned my world upside down, changing all of my plans. Now, I'm 26, and I'm ready. I'm ready to marry her, to be with her forever. I'm ready to start a family and own a house with her. I'm ready to grow old and live out the rest of my days with her.

Only two people knew my plan. Well, three because Kaia cant keep her mouth shut when it comes to Brad. Only Kaia, Brad, and Spencer knew. They were all ecstatic and ready to help me with whatever I needed.

Currently, I was laying in the bed, watching Fallon as she got ready for work. She had to work today, but was getting off around 12:00 and we were going to the Hamptons. I decided I was gonna do it there. We spent almost our entire summer there, making many memories that would last us a lifetime.

"Do you have all of your stuff packed?" I asked her.

"Yup." She smiled as she plopped down on the bed next to me.

"Do you like my nails?" She asked, holding her hand out. Kaia took her yesterday to get them done.

"They're beautiful." I couldn't help but smile. They're going to look even more beautiful with the ring I had designed, special for her.

"Thank you." She said, giving me a quick kiss. "What're your plans for today?" Shit.

"I'm not sure. Probably just pack and lounge around."

"Okay..." She trailed off with a weird look. I wasn't normally the type to lounge around. She was about to say something else when the door to her apartment slammed open.