~ Old and Fat

Fallon's POV

-----------------

When I got to the wedding venue, it was complete chaos. There were a ton of workers trying to make sure everything was set up, people running around, and Ally standing in the middle yelling at people and looking as if she was about to have a breakdown. I quickly run over to her and get her attention.

"Hey!" I say as I slow my jog and stand next to her. "What's going on?"

"The sky is falling." She says with a dead look. "What the fuck do you think is going on?! This wedding hasn't even started and it's already become a total shit show. They don't have the cake, theirs a stain on the table cloth, the band still isn't here, the flower girl and a bridesmaid is sick. Plus, I'm supposed be helping Cassidy but you haven't been here to do all of this stuff for her as her maid of honor so I've had to do it!"

"Yeah, Yeah." I roll my eyes. Of course she had to take a jab at me. Not like I was arguing with an alcoholic who I've never even met that thinks he can just waltz in and get custody of his daughter. "Okay, here's what we're going to do. Make sure a plate or centerpiece or something is covering the stain, send some of the groomsmen to the store to pick out nice, loud speakers so we can play music off a laptop incase the band doesn't show."

"Okay." She sighed. "What about the sick bridesmaid and flower girl?" 

"Spencer's wet dream has always been him being a flower girl, he can do it. It won't mess anything up, just give people a fun laugh." I pause, looking her up and down. "What's your dress size?"

"6, why?"

"Great, Andrea's dress size is a 6, too. You can fill her spot." She has a look of shock but I'm already walking off. I run into one of the catering people and stop them.

"Hey, is the cake still missing."

"Yes, we're sorry." 

"Don't be sorry, go fucking get it." I roll my eyes.

"Ma'am, we can't do it." He's a shy, young guy.

"Dude, I will pay you 200 bucks if you leave right now and go get the damn cake. The wedding doesn't even start till 5:00. You have two hours and that cake better be on the fucking display table or I swear to god, your head will be there instead."

I've been told many times that I'm a scary person, but I don't think I've ever scared anyone that much. The guy froze in fear and looked like he was about to piss himself. I pointed to the entrance where there was a gravel parking lot and he immediately ran without a word. I heard a deep laugh from behind me.

"You know, Cassidy is supposed to be the bridezilla, not you." I turn around to see Ethan. Damn does he look good. He, like the rest of the groomsmen, is wearing a navy suit and a boutonniere with white, light blue, and navy flowers.

"You look handsome." I smirk, walking a little closer to him.

"You look beautiful." He tells me, with a deep, husky voice and sparkling eyes.

"I'm not even dressed." I laugh.

"I know." He smiles. We were both silent for a small moment, before I clear my throat.

"Anyways, I need you and some of the other guys to do me a huge favor." I grab his hands and pull them to me, practically begging.

"Anything for you." He smirks.

"Well someones flirty today..."

"What can I say." He rolls his eyes dramatically. "Love is in the air. What do you need?"