~ Never Have I Ever

Fallon POV

---------------

I had to get out of there. I couldn't stick around and watch that. He kissed her. He fucking kissed her. I know from our argument that he wanted to see other girls, but Ally? I would rather him be with anyone else on this planet. I needed to get out of there and I needed to be alone.

I ran down the beach. I just kept going. I didn't think, I didn't cry, I just ran. Eventually, I ran until I was hit in the head with a volleyball. I fell to the sand and held my pounding head. I could see feet running to me but I didn't look up.

"Hey, are you okay?" A voice asked. Clearly it was a guy because it was deep, but it was nowhere near as deep or sultry as his voice.

"I would say yes, but the huge bump on the side of my head says otherwise." I try to joke and laugh lightly, which makes the pounding even worse. I look up to see a guy with flowy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Brunettes are more my type but I gotta give it to him, this man is gorgeous.

"I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't mean to hit you." he tells me. "Here, let me help you up, we have some ice we can put on it in our cooler." He goes to grab my arm to help me up but I flinch away. Reflex. He immediately pulls his hand back, almost as if I burned him. "Sorry..."

"It's okay." I smile. He offers me his hand this time, which I take, and he helps me up. We walk over to a group of three of four people and he sits me down in a chair.

"Layla, can you hand me some ice?" The blonde haired girl that looks similar to him immediately gets up and goes to their cooler.

They somehow, conveniently, have a zip loc bag, that she proceeds to put ice in before handing it to the guy. He kneels down in front of me and holds the ice to the side of my head. The Ice cools down the area and slowly starts to alleviate some of the pounding pain. The guy has this guilty look on his face. I smile at him, it was just an accident.

"I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay, it's just a bump.

"I'm Keaton, by the way." He says it in a nervous voice, almost as if he's bashful. It's weird seeing guys like him. The ones I know are always cocky and confident.

"Fallon."

"Fallon, I'm sorry my idiot brother hit you in the head." Layla, whose sitting next to me, intervenes.

"It's not a big deal. Don't worry, I'm not pressing any charges." I joke, causing everyone to laugh.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." Keaton smiles, starting to lose the nervousness from a second ago. "I think I know how to make it up to you." He tells me, perking up.

"And how is that?"

"We're throwing a party on the beach tonight, you should come." I nod my head.

"I think I was actually invited already. Is one of your friend's named Damien?"

"That would be me." Another guy around us jumps in. He was light skin with ringlet curls and a sharp jawline. This man was easily one of the most gorgeous people alive. He had muscle, but he wasn't jacked, and green eyes that sparkled in the sun. "Are you one of Spencer's friends?"

"Yup."

"Sweet. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he mentioned you. You said your name was Fallon?" I sigh and put my hands over my eyes.

"If Spencer said something about me, then no I'm not Fallon..." I already know that idiot said something embarrassing. Everyone around us laughs.

"It wasn't that bad, he just said you knew how to party." Thank goodness he didn't go into detail. I would've buried myself alive in the sand. We all sat around and got to know each other a little, I also met some more people from their group.