~ I'm Here

Ethan POV

---------------

I don't know why I listened to her. I shouldn't have left her with that asshole. Ally and I got back to my building and I immediately grabbed the carton of cigarettes and went to the roof. My mom texted me that she and Ellie left after we did, and Dalton was taking some chick on a date.

Ally was following me everywhere. She kept trying to talk to me but I just ignored her. All I wanted was a cigarette right now. I went up to the roof and walked to the edge. I lit one and took a long drag, then slowly blew it out.

"Are you okay?" Ally quietly whispers.

"No."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No."

We continue to sit in silence. We were up there for a couple hours. She just stood there while I went through the whole carton. After I finished it, I went back to my apartment. I was slightly hoping Ally wouldn't have noticed, but she still followed me. It's not that I was mad at her, I was just angry with that fucking prick and that Fallon made me leave. I texted her the whole time we were on the roof, constantly making sure he left and that she was okay.

When I got inside, I went straight for the liquor cabinet. I grabbed the bottle of bourbon. I didn't bother with a glass and just drank it straight from the bottle as I walked to the couch. Ally had a sad look on her face. She came and sat next to me, facing me. I ignored her and just turned the tv on.

"Ethan." Nothing. "Ethan." Nothing. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" She sighed. I finally looked at her.

"I'm not doing anything to myself." She gave me an 'are you serious' look.

"It's 10am, you've gone through a whole carton of cigarettes and already started drinking."

"Ally, I'm grown, I can do whatever the hell I want."

"I just hate seeing you do this to yourself."

"Well get over it."

"Seriously, Ethan?" She said, snatching the bottle from me.

"What the fuck, Ally?!" I reached for the bottle, but she pulled it away.

"Listen, I don't know who the fuck you think I am, but you will never talk me that way."

"If you're mad then just leave." I say, rolling my eyes.

"No, that's exactly what you want." Fuck yeah it is.

"Well then what do you want?" She pauses for a moment, staring into my eyes. I notice, though, that her gaze slowly moves to my lips.

"You."

Before I can even react, she smashes her lips to mine. Her lips that are soft and delicate, but also filled with need. I immediately kiss her back, trying to go at the same pace, but it's too slow. I bite her lip, causing her to moan, and I slip my tongue in her mouth. We fight for dominance, but I easily win. Unlike Fallon, Ally always gives in quickly.

I pull her over to my lap and put my hand around her throat while hers go to my hair. I squeeze a little, but get no reaction. She casually slides one of her hands to mine and takes it off her throat. She moves it to her shoulder. It's fine, not everyone's into choking, like Fallon. I slowly guide my hand to the back of her head and gently pull her hair. I expected to get a moan, but I actually got an 'ow'. I pull away, leaning my head against hers.

"Sorry." I breathe out.

"It's okay, I'm just not into that."

"What are you into?"