Chapter 28: Videos

AN: Guys… listening to Say Something while typing/reading this brings out the feels. WHY AM I CRYING?!?! I’M THE ONE THAT’S WRITING THIS!!!!!

Wes POV

We haven’t posted a single video since Eryn’s accident. We just don’t have the heart. We had some pre-recorded that we posted, but that was two weeks ago.

It’s been one month since her accident. YouTube has threatened us that they would shut us down if we didn’t post again.

How do you laugh and goof around when someone you love is dying? We can’t just pretend she isn’t dying. We just can’t. My heart hurts enough already.

“Let’s just explain to them why we haven’t posted,” Mari says. “That won’t stop YouTube from breathing down the back of our necks…” Ian grumbles. I stand and grab a camera. We’ve had one sitting on the table since we got here. “We can’t pretend to laugh and have fun, Ian. We can’t do that when she’s here. We have to at least try,” I say. Sohinki nods in agreement.

I turn on the camera. “Hey guys. It’s Wes with the guys. I know we haven’t posted for a while… but it’s been a really hard time for us. We can’t laugh and have fun while Eryn…” I stop myself. I can’t do this. I look at Ian and Anthony. “I can’t… can- can you…” I hand Anthony the camera. He nods understandingly.

I walk back over to Eryn and take her hand. “Guys, Eryn was in a horrible accident. She’s in critical condition right now…” Anthony says. “She’s in a coma,” Josh says. He’s staring at his sister blankly.

            I close my eyes. I can’t imagine what she’s going through right now. Maybe it’s like sleeping for her. I might never know if she doesn’t wake up. “Please wake up Eryn… I don’t know what I’d do if you weren’t here,” I whisper.

            I can hear Anthony and Ian still talking. “Guys, YouTube threatened to shut us down. But we can’t post with Eryn in a coma like this. Give us some time. That’s all we ask. If you’ve ever had someone you love in a situation you know you can’t help them in… then you know how we feel. Just give us time,” I say as Anthony points the camera in Eryn’s direction.

            “That’s all. Bye guys,” Ian says. Anthony shuts the camera off. Kalel takes the job of editing the video. Then we post it on all our channels. WatchUsLiveAndStuff, Smosh, Smosh 2nd Channel, Smosh Games, Westheeditor, ArchEryngel, AtomicMari, Lasercorn, Sohinki, The Jovenshire, and LivingLifeWithUs. (AN: I think that’s all their channels…)

            Then we go back to waiting.

            Waiting for her to come back. Waiting to hear her voice again. Waiting to see her eyes again. Waiting to see her move.

            But I would wait for all eternity to see her again. Just one more time.

AN: Maybe I’ll post again IF THESE FLIPPING TEARS STOP. ;-;