Chapter 11: GAMEBANG!

AN: Okay to clear up any confusion before it begins: a GameBang is a video Smosh Gamers do every Friday. They play a game at random, and the loser has to do a hilarious 'punishment' like eating playdough or something. Or dressing up in a Slenderman suit and scaring the fudge out of people. That works too. >:)

Eryn POV

My office phone started ringing. I picked it up. "Hello, this is Eryn Ovenshire, assistant editor, how can I help you?" I need to get used to that name.

"Hey, it's Wes. Wanna be in the new GameBang? We were thinking the other day, that you should be introduced to the viewers." My heart skipped a beat. Me. On Smosh Games officially... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

"YES!" I squealed. "Come to the Game Room," Wes chuckled, hanging up. I hung up, too. I stood, and started walking to my destination.

I decided I wanted to take the stairs. I had tons of energy, anyway, since I had three cups of coffee this morning. Jogging up, I reached the door. Opening it, I made my way through the hall to the Game Room.

My pale hand twisted the knob, and I opened it, surprised to find it dark. I guess I was early. I flicked on the light.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERYN!" voices yell at me. I jumped back in surprise, and tripped, landing in my 'spider man' position. I prefer this stance as my fighting position. "What the-" I start, standing up, when I see Wes, Joven, Anthony, Ian, Flitz, Mari, Lasercorn, and Sohinki laughing. "Happy Birthday!" Wes says. I stay like a deer in headlights. "It's not my birthday...my birthday is June the 3rd," I protested.

"It is June the 3rd!" Lasercorn says. "Oh! Oh... Uh-oh..." I groan. They start laughing again. "Well guys, this is Eryn, the newest member to Smosh. She has a YouTube channel called ArchEryngel. She hasn't posted anything yet, but check it out sometime!" Anthony said. I smiled, bowing. "Hello! I'll be posting after the GameBang," I smiled.

"Anyways, this time, we'll be playing a spoooooky gaaaaaame. Slender!" We all groaned. Ian just shook his head. "WHY MUST IT BE SLENDER?!?!" I yelled to no one in particular. Mari gave me a side hug and said, "Slender on her first GameBang? A good way to scar her, guys!"

**After Slender**

Huh. I was fourth. I don't have to do the punishment! Mari and Sohinki do, though. They got one page. ONE! They have to dress up in Slender Man suits and walk around the streets for 15 min. I kinda feel bad for them.

They walked out in the suits, and started following people around, while Wes pointed the camera at them. The whole thing was hilarious. We ended up doubled over in laughter. I almost feel bad for them.

Almost.

AN: GUYS MY SERVER KEEPS CRASHING AND LOCKING ME OUT AAHH TECHNOPOCOLYPSE!!!