Chapter 21: Westheeditor

AN: Okay. I have two things to say: One, I may have lied about only updating one more time. Two: MATH IS HARD!!!!!!!

Eryn POV

Yesterday was really fun. We ended riding tons of rollercoasters, and eating later on. On the way home, Joven kept giving Wes looks of suspicion.

Now, I'm in my office. Today is awfully warm, so I decided on a pair of black leggings, and a super loose light gray tank-top, and a pair of black converses with white laces.

I jumped at a knock on my office door. "Come in!" I yelped. Wes popped in. "Hi. Do you want to be in my next channel video? I've heard you've been getting requests to do a 'question and answer' thing. I've been getting requests of the same. Do you want to do it?" he asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'll grab my camera," I said.

I grabbed my camera, and walked over to Wes. "Okay," I said. I followed him to his office. Wes let me in, and we stepped inside.

**After Set-up**

We sat down. "Hi guys, welcome to my next channel video! Today, I have Eryn with me who is calling my name repeatedly and is driving me crazy, yes, Eryn?" he says in his intro voice. I laugh. I had been calling his name. "Is this on?" I asked. Wes looks at me, then the camera. "You didn't even press the button to turn it on!" he chuckles.

"Uhm... there's a button?" This sends Wes laughing hysterically. "Ah, button!" I say, finding it. "Hi, my angels, it's ArchEryngel, the one that has absolutely no problem with turning on her camera at all with Wes!" I say smiling. Wes laughs even harder. I just stay smiling at the camera. Then I shake my head, still facing it and smiling.

"Today, we'll be doing a question and answer thingy because you've been nagging us to do it! So, we're going to do it together," Wes says. I nod, "I'm going to ask Wes a question, then he'll ask me a question," I tell the camera. "Okay, first question...How tall are you?"

I look at Wes, waiting. "Six foot three." He answers. "No way," I say leaning back. He chuckles, "It's true!" I roll my eyes. "Sure it is," I mumble. "You want proof?" he says, turning to me. "Yes, actually, I do," I say with a smile. "Okay." He stands, and walks out of his office.

I look at the camera. "Now, I take the cozy chair," I stand, and plop down on the seat. "So, to my angels, I'll be doing some songs later, and I've been writing some. And I've seen so many covers on my one song, The Hanging Tree, and I want to say thank you for all the love and support. So I've seen some of you guys asking me to make a personal channel, so I just might. But don't be expecting anything too soon. I've also seen you guys asking for me to do some video game stuff. That I will diffidently do. For now, you'll see me on my channel, and possibly on the guy's channels," I say.

Wes walks in. He's got a tape measure. I grab a pencil. "I seriously doubt you're six foot three," I grumble. He shrugs. Wes stands against the walls. "Heels to the wall," I say. I get on my tip-toes, and make a small mark where his head meets the wall.

"'Kay. Done," I say. Wes moves, and hands me the tape measure. I measure up to the mark. "Seventy five inches. Six times twelve is seventy two, plus three is seventy five," I sigh, "or six foot three." I turn shaking my head. "I can't believe you're six foot three," I chuckled. "How tall are you?" he asks. "I'm a shorty. Five foot seven and a half. I'm shorter than Sohinki!" I laughed. Sohinki is five foot eight even.

"Wow. You're as tall Mari," Wes says. I grin. I walk over to his cozy chair, and flop on it. "Hey! My chair!" he says. "Aw, but I like this chair..." I complained. "Fine." He says. I smile triumphantly at the camera. Until I feel someone pick me up.

"EEEEP!" I squeak. Wes flops me onto my chair. "You're light," he says, sitting on his chair. "I'm ninety-five pounds! Of course I'm light..." I grumble. "Wow. You're tiny," Wes laughs. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, okay, next question. If the zombie apocalypse were to occur, what one person from Smosh Games would you pair with?" Wes asked. I sighed and groaned at the same time. "Um... I think... okay, sorry to the rest of the Smosh Gamers. Wes, I think it'd have to be you. You've got some toys, according to Jovie. So... yeah," I said thoughtfully.

"Do you have any siblings?" I read the question to Wes. "I do. I have a little sister and a little brother," he says. I smile. "Next question; ArchEryngel, you and The Jovenshire call each other brother and sister a lot, and no one seems to know your last name. Are you really brother and sister?" Wes reads. I smile.

"I knew this would come up. Okay, so Joven and I aren't truly related, but we are kind of brother and sister. See, my parents put me in an orphanage a few days after I was born. About a week or so ago, Joven's parents adopted me. So yes; in a way, we are brother and sister," I say with a smile. I look at the list I printed.

"Okay, next question; Wes, you are called the youngest in Smosh Games. How old are you?" I looked up at him. "26. And I was the youngest," Wes grins, looking at me. "Which is funny, because the next question asks how old you are."

I press my lips together and shake my head at the camera. "I'm 26, too. But I'm one month younger than Wes, so I'm the youngest. Go figure," I mumble.

"Okay Wes, the final question for you; why haven't you on Why We're Single yesterday?" I look at Wes. He groans/sighs. "Okay... I'm not single anymore! Yay for me!" he cheers. "But my girlfriend will remain a secret until we decide to come out with it. Maybe we'll start a channel like Kalel and Anthony. By the way, their channel is called WatchUsLiveAndStuff and will be in the description," he says. I nod.

"Now, for the final question for Eryn... Why is it that your bangs cover your eye only when you're close to the camera? Otherwise they're tucked behind your ear," Wes purses his lips at the paper.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth.

I kept my bangs over my eye today because I'm close to the camera. I keep my bangs over my eye whenever I'm close to the camera.

I sigh. "Well, it was bound to happen sometime soon..." I look at Wes, "Might as well say it now, right?" Wes looks at me sadly. "You don't have to say..." he says.

I turn back to the camera and give a weak smile. "Okay. I'll tell you guys. You know how some people are uncomfortable with how they look? Well, I can relate to those people. I hide my eyes because people yell at me and call me names when they see them. At my old job, I had pinned my bangs back, and they asked for a different waitress because of how I look. I've been dealing with things like this ever since I opened my eyes," I said. I closed the eye that was covered by my bangs, and leaned close to the camera.

I pulled back my bangs. "Alright. No hate comments please, I get enough of those said to me in real life, thank you." I opened my eye. "Both brown, one with gray and silver flecks and the other with light brown and gold," I say. I lean back, and my bangs fall back into place.

"The guys here at Smosh Games don't mind. My old friend Kalel treats me like her best friend, which we are. So no hate comments to them, either," I say.

I look at Wes, then the camera. "So... if you want more of this kind of thing, like it and subscribe if you aren't already! If you're watching this on my channel, subscribe to Wes's channel, Westheeditor, which is in the description," I say. "And if you're watching this on my channel, subscribe to Eryn's channel ArchEryngel, which is in my description. So, bye for now!" he says smiling. "Bye, my angels!" I smile.

No hate comments, please.