[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽

Comenzar desde el principio

"..he should have told you." He muttered to himself as he focused his attention on the road.

You chose to keep quiet for the rest of the ride and looked out of the window on your side. The city was drowned in darkness yet lights were glistening like small rays of hope reaching out to the people.

The sky was painted with darkness and you frowned when you noticed there was no stars or moon above. A thought strikes you and you could suddenly relate how dark your life was right now, with no hope or light to guide your way.

It almost felt hopeless.

"Mmm.."

A sudden moan jerked you away from your thoughts, glancing at Seokjin to see his eyes wide, slightly flustered.

"Sora?" You asked in a small voice, hoping your friend was awake because she was sleeping for too long now.

There was no respond and you felt embarrassed how the situation began to turn out. Some shuffling was heard and you dismissed it as Sora changing her position until her voice croaked up.

"Yuna?" Her voice was hoarse and it was evident that she was confused at the moment.

"Where are we- oh my gosh are we getting kidnapped?! Where is my phone I need to call the police- wait Yuna are you okay-"

Seokjin cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable how he was being indirectly mentioned as a kidnapper. You almost laughed.

"Relax Sora. You are okay and we are going home."

"Huh?" She gave a confused face before gasping, "Are we in a taxi? Oh my gosh, I am so sorry erm- driver I didn't mean to insult you like that."

Seokjin blew a puff of air, almost snarling at Sora as he tried to keep his anger inside. You snorted and before you could control it, you were laughing loudly in an uncontrollable manner.

Both the individuals looked at you in confusion as you tried to stop because your stomach was hurting a little now. Clearing your throat you faced Sora again.

"Sora, this is not a taxi and neither is he a driver. He is Seokjin, Mrs Choi's nephew who is dropping us because it's late."

"Seokjin? You mean the Kim Seokjin?"

Her exaggerated voice made you cringe but you nodded, hoping she won't do anything stupid. For a moment Sora looked like she was unable to breathe. When you tried to shake her, she finally rasped.

"That drop-dead handsome guy whose life you saved? Oh my- I have never been this ashamed."

"Because you were never ashamed in the first place."

You shrugged when she glared at you and you thought you heard Jin snickering beside you. Sora then turned to look at Seokjin though he could not turn back.

"Um, S-Seokjin- I mean handsome sir, I apologize for this nuisance. Also thank you for helping we damsels."

You almost hit her arm but she backed away with a smirk and you huffed, straightening back on your seat. Seokjin was chuckling, clearly enjoying how he was being called handsome repeatedly.