chapter eight

"Oh my goodness! That's so embarrassing...!" you said in between laughs. You were laughing so hard as Jean wheezed.

"I felt so bad but I couldn't help but laugh! I'm sorry!" Jean said and that only made you laugh more.

Currently, you had no idea how the conversation turned into talking about embarrassing moments during hookups but Jean was telling you how one time when him and a girl were hooking up, she let out a fart during the middle of it.

"Come on! You would laugh too. You've had to had one embarrassing or funny moment, right?" Jean asked you fell silent as you had a cheeky grin on you face as your eyes nervously scan around. Jean scanned your face before his eyes widen. "Don't tell me..." Jean said.

"Yep." you reply.

"You're a virgin?!" Jean asked and you immediately slap a hand over his mouth.

"Quiet! People can hear you!" you quickly say and you can feel something wet swipe at your palm and realized Jean licked your hand. "Jean!" you exclaimed and immediately removed your hand to wipe in on his hoodie as he laughed.

"Chill out there's no one here but us." Jean said.

"Wrong! I can hear the whole conversation!" a voice from the chef's room said and you both realized it's Pieck. Pieck then came out in the doorway. "And Y/N... You innocent soul. You'll get there." she smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

You immediately felt heat rise up in your face from embarrassment.

"But how can you be that? I bet a lot of guys wanna' hookup with you." Jean commented.

"Well then I wouldn't like to meet those boys... and besides... I don't want to have sex right now. I feel safer waiting till I'm married or something like that. My mom had my sister when she was eighteen and I don't want to go through that. Even if I was on birth control or the guy wears a condom I don't want to risk it. Besides, I don't need sex. I'm fine." you say confidently and Jean nods.

"That's fine. Anyways it's getting late. Where's your ride?" Jean asked as he looked out the window.

"Oh, I'll probably just get an Uber." you respond and he nods.

He watches you pull out your phone to probably get an Uber before your eyes widen and you groan. "What?" he asked.

"I have no more money in my bank account." you whine. "Whatever. I'll just walk home-"

"No way." Jean says sternly. "I don't want to look on the news to see your face on it and the caption being 'fifteen year old Shiganshina girl kidnapped and killed.' on it." Jean said.

"So what should I do? I can't call my mom. She's the last thing I even want to interact with." you say. Jean smirked as he pointed out the window towards the motorcycle and your eyes follow and widen. "Absolutely not!"

"You'll be fine!" Jean insisted.

"You want me to die?!" you exclaim.

"You'll be fine. Just hold onto me." Jean said and stood up. "C'mon." he said as he opened the door and waited for you.

You stand up and go through the door and watch as Jean started the motor engine. He then walks over to you and hands you a helmet. He gets back on the motorcycle and puts another helmet on and makes the motorcycle go vroom vroom.

"Get on!" he yelled over the engine.

You nervously put the helmet on and get on the back of Jean. You put your arms around his torso and he flinches at the sudden contact before melting into your touch. He had a hoodie on so you couldn't really tell but you knew this man was muscular.