chapter five

Currently, you were freaking out. Jean had asked you on Saturday if you could go to a party with him. You were the type of person to say no to those things because Eren has asked you plenty of times but of course you always say no. But when Jean asked, suddenly your fingers had a mind of its own and texted back "sure. pick me up at 7:00 :)" with your address.

You knew you had a nice body so you decided to wear something tight that might look good on you.

You decided to go through your sister's closet. Your sister was currently in college but before she was, she was quite the party animal. Her name was Nanaba L/N. You knew she had some sort of party dress left behind.

You rummaged through her closet and found the perfect dress. A black tight dress. You tried it on and it hugged your body perfectly. You didn't know but after trying on the dress you were actually very curvy.

Suddenly your phone rang.

Idiot :-) is calling....

answer or decline

You answer the phone. "What's up?" you ask.

"Heyyyyy I know you'll say no but one of my friends are hosting a party. You should come." Eren says.

"I will. Jean asked me." you say.

"Wh-What hold on. Jean asked you?" Eren asked as you heard multiple crashes on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah. I'll see you there." you responded.

"Wha-Wha-Wait, hold on--" Before Eren could finish his sentence, you hung up the phone. You checked the time and it was almost 7:00. Jean should be there.

Before you knew it, the doorbell of your house rang and you giddily make your way downstairs to the door. You open it to see Jean.

His eyes immediately widen as he looks at your body up and down and his jaw clenches

His eyes immediately widen as he looks at your body up and down and his jaw clenches. "Oh wow, you look good." he chuckled.

You nervously let out a giggle. "Thank you. You look good, too." you returned the compliment. You and Jean walked out of the porch and made your way to Jean's car. You guys made small talk and conversion about stuff but every so often you would catch Jean taking a glance at your outfit.

It got to the point where you were starting to worry and get insecure. "Did I overdress?" you ask and Jean immediately shook his head.

"No, that's usually what girls wear. Well... ones that want to get laid." he mumbled the last part but you still heard it and your eyes widened.

"What?! Oh no... I should've never worn this." you groaned and Jean laughed.

"Well you had that in your closet, didn't you?" Jean laughed.

"No! This was from my sister's. I should've known she was horny." you say and Jean laughed even more.

"It's alright. Just... stay close to me and no guys will get you." Jean said and once again your heart stammered by that little action of Jean's.