chapter seven

As you looked down at your phone and scrolling through Instagram. You peaked every so often to make sure Eren didn't see you. It has been awhile now so you decided to peak again. He wasn't there. Confused, you look around then you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turn around to see Eren.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Waiting for someone..." you responded and Eren immediately knew you were mad at him.

"What did I do this time?" Eren asked and you rolled your eyes. "I'm serious." Eren added but you didn't answer. "Who are you waiting for?" Eren asked.

"Jean." you replied and Eren rolled his eyes and scoffed which didn't go unnoticed by you. "What?"

"...you shouldn't be with a guy like Jean." Eren muttered.

"Why shouldn't I?" you asked now fully attentive of the conversation.

"Because! He's a player. He's cheated on so many of his ex's! He just wants you for your body then he's going to cheat on you! I'm only telling you this because I want to protect you!" Eren says and his words reminded you of your mother's.

"Don't let people chose what you do." you think to yourself.

"Player? You want to tell me to not hang around a guy like him when you were swallowing Historia's face. Are you guys even dating or what?" you say as you point a finger at his chest and shoving him with it.

"I was drunk, Y/N..." he growled.

"And? Sober or not Historia has told me a lot of things about you two..." you say as you start walking towards him making him back up slightly.

"What do you..."

"Let me guess, you guys have been hooking up." you said angerly and Eren's eyes widened.

"I-"

"She told me when we got bubble tea if you're asking. Not only that... I'm guessing you have or had a thing with Mikasa." you added.

"What? No-"

"So tell me, Eren. You're going to tell me not to hang around a guy like Jean when you're exactly like him. And for the record, I have not once seen him act like that. Maybe he acted like that in the past but I think he's changed." you say and Eren stares down at you with wide eyes and lips parted in shock at your sudden outburst and you glared up at him. You guys stared at each other for awhile before you walked away. "What is it with people who think they can control what they do it me?!" you yelled out as you walked away.

Eren watched as your figure walked the street and he felt a cold tear drop down his cheek.

-

You did admit, you felt bad that you let out the anger your mom put on you on Eren but he was also being a jerk in your opinion. You'll talk to him later.

Right now, you're at a diner waiting for Jean to pull up. You heard motorcycle engines vroom outside and peaked out the window to see Jean taking off his helmet and walk into the diner. Jean immediately found your seat as he walked in making the bells chimed.

He sits down in front of you as both of you were in a booth.

"Since when could you ride a motorcycle?" you asked with a smug smile.

"Since a few months ago. I finally got my license." Jean says and you let out a chuckle. "So what's made you bring me here so late? It's dark already." Jean says.

"Sorry... my mom is being a jerk right now and Eren was also being a jerk so I thought maybe we could hang out... sorry..." you said as you rubbed the back of your nape.