chapter two

Y/N taps her pen boredly as the classroom was barely paying attention to whatever the teacher was saying. Y/N takes a peak out of the window. It was raining.

"Perfect." she sarcastically thought.

The teachers voice was just a background music for her as she couldn't wait for the lesson to be over so she can get on with her next class and go home. She never got why people were so excited as she never had any friends other than two other people. One of them is Eren. She never understood why people even tried to have fun. It's all going to go away after highschool is done. Soon enough once you graduate you're going to go through more schooling, then get job - maybe get married and have a family - after that, die lonely and old. Perfect.

Maybe they were trying to have fun so it can make up for the time when they won't? She will never understand or know.

The bell mechanically rings and the teacher dismisses everyone in the classroom. As Y/N gets her books, someone purposely shoves her making everything fall out. Some laughter and chuckles could be heard and Y/N looks up to see a smirk plastered on the face of Mikasa Ackerman and Historia Reiss. The two girls who run the school.

Mikasa Ackerman was a fairly tall girl with black hair that reached her shoulders. She was more on the quiet side but her rudeness was loud. No one could - but Annie Leonhart - could stand up to Mikasa because she had experience in fighting. Not to mention her words can be as cold as her stare.

Historia Reiss was the petite blue-eyed blonde that has every boy in Marvin Island swooning over her. When it came to her every boy was like a mouse: wanting to be in a hole. That hole being Historia because she had the best body a girl could ask for. Despite her beauty she was even ruder than Mikasa. She tare someone down in one speech. She was merciless if you ever got into drama with her. So merciless that she could somehow dox you, expose that you had sex with a cat, you went skinny dipping in a sink - whatever she can find out just to make you feel horrible. She was the definition of pure evil.

"Oh, em, gee. Hey, Y/N. How are you?" Historia asked with a fake smile as she looks down on you picking up your books. Everything that came out if Historia's mouth was lies and more lies.

"Yeah... How are you? How did those books fell?" Mikasa smirked. Y/N didn't say anything as she kept picking up her books. "Hey..." Mikasa said as she pulled Y/N'S hair. "...answer us, bi-"

"Yo, Mikasa." Annie called out and Mikasa and Historia stop their doing and turn around in slight fear to see Annie Leonhart giving her usual stoic look. "You want round two?" Annie asked sarcastically

And there was your second friend other than Eren. Annie Leonhart. It was true Historia and Mikasa can stop anyone... well... anyone but Annie Leonhart. The blonde girl with a roman nose that always kept to herself and gave off the vibe "don't talk to me" was a girl Mikasa or Historia can take down. She gave zero shits so Historia couldn't expose her for something - it wasn't like she could, Annie was so reserved. And Mikasa couldn't take her down either mentally or physically.

Before Annie and Y/N were friends, it was the middle of the year for middle school. Good old eighth grade. Mikasa poured a box of chocolate milk on Y/N which some of it splashed on Annie. And what surprised everyone in the cafeteria was she round house kicked Mikasa in the face and did other karate on her to the point wear Mikasa got a bloody nose.

You know that saying about the quiet kids who always have their hoods up? Annie proved that saying but completely shutting down the Mikasa Ackerman.

When Historia found out about this, she exposed that Annie was having issues with her dad. All Annie did was stick up her middle fingers and got through with her dead.