chapter fourteen

You walked through target getting some last finishing touches to your room for decorations. You didn't go all out, just essential you needed. Petra insisted you get some plants and picture frames so you just let Petra be Petra.

Currently, you, Annie, Pieck, and Petra were walking through isles of target while Levi was with Haven in another section. You tried inviting Eren but he said he wasn't feeling too well so you just let him be.

Over the last few days, Pieck has actually been hanging out with you and Annie. You might even see her as a best friend like you see Annie.

Petra and Pieck were gushing about something cute they found in a section while Annie and you were looking at pillows.

"Get this." Annie said as she handed you a pillow. "Fits your aesthetic, right?"

"Yeah."

Soon enough you got some decorations and pillows and bought everything. You felt bad that the price was so high but Levi and Petra told you not to worry.

After buying everything, you all put the stuff in Levi's car. Levi's car had seven seats so Levi was in the driver, Petra in the passenger, then Pieck, Annie, and you in the second row. Annie sat in the middle since she was the smallest. Then Haven got the back seat all to herself but the seat next to her was filled with your decorations. She didn't seem to mind though because she was peacefully playing roblox on her iPad.

"You guys smell that?" Levi asked as he drove.

"Smell what?" you asked.

You then looked over to see Pieck sneakily hitting a vape and Annie instantly snatched it from her while scolding her in a whisper tone.

Annie cleared her throat, "Ummm, I didn't hear- smell anything." Annie said.

Levi didn't respond and just kept driving. You and Annie peak down to look at the vape she was using. Usually vapes don't smell but you then realized the reason why Levi could smell it was because it was flavored berry.

You both glare at Pieck and she flashes you and Annie a nervous smile.

You guys got home and put all the stuff you bought in the attic. The attic was extremely big since it was the whole upper roof of the house. It didn't have spider webs or dust like what you would usually think of an attic but since Levi was a clean freak and hasn't used the attic for anything, you decided you'd stay there. Your room looks like Maple and Dippers room from Gravity Falls.

After about an hours of just decorating and getting things sorted out, your room was complete.

A/N: this isn't what your bedroom looks like EXACTLY but it's the idea of it since I'm really bad at explaining things lmao

You had LED and fairy lights hanging around. Levi gave you his old records that you hung up on the wall and the bed that was by the window and the pyramid shape of the room had a white comforter with a red velvet blanket on top to complete the look alongside other pillows.