chapter four

"I promise you, they're nice." Annie says as she walks with you. Both your guy's arms are linked together as you walk to the movie theater with the air being cold and crisp.

"I mean maybe I'll like Bertholdt but Reiner? I'm not even sure how you're even friends with a guy like him." you respond.

Annie was taking you to see her two childhood best friends at the movie theater. You weren't sure how you even agreed to this but you did. Maybe it was from you being extra tired from waking up so early at Eren's house because he's a loud snorer but who even knows...

Back to yours and Annie's conversation, Bertholdt Hoover was the tall soft boy that was always kinda' in the background of things. There wasn't really anything special about him other than he used to play basketball but was only good at it because he was a good few inches taller than everyone or he is Reiner Braun's friend.

Reiner Braun is the captain of the football team even though he's only a sophomore. He's a real party animal and always acts like the big brother of everyone. Despite that, he was an absolute player and always tried to get with every girl he sees. He even tried talking to you once if it weren't for Annie warning him that if he ever tried anything with you, she would knock him out in a second.

Reiner was also apart of the popular friend group Eren was in. He has the fattest crush on Historia but Historia always ignores him. Historia says she's into someone else.

"Don't worry about Reiner. He won't do anything to you." Annie reassured and you only responded with a whine, jokingly.

Annie opens the door of the movie theater and you and her walk in to see Reiner and Bertholdt talking to each other off in the distance.

"Hey!" Annie called out and they turn around.

"Hey, Annie. You brought her?" Reiner asks as he checks you out which makes you insecure since you were wearing tight black leggings.

"Yeah. Introduce yourself." Annie says.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." you say shyly and giving a light smile.

"I'm Reiner and this is Bertholdt. Anyways let's get food already, I'm starrrving." Reiner whined the last part making you chuckle a little. Reiner might be a player but he was fun to be around.

"I don't have money so if I'm not getting food, nobody can have food." Annie says.

"I can pay for your food." Bertholdt suggests as he looks down at Annie with a slightly flustered face.

Annie stares at him for a moment before responding. "Fine."

As you the four of you walk towards the food place and Reiner rambles on about stuff you don't care about, you slightly nudge Annie's side which she yelps at. "I think Bertholdt likes you." you whisper.

"Shut up."

You four got the stuff you wanted. You got popcorn (extra butter) and a blue and red slushy. You four enter the quiet cinema and take seats in front of the big screen.

The movie started playing but Reiner kept on letting out snorts and chuckles because someone from behind Bertholdt put their feet on his seat ledge so there were stinky socks on both sides of his face. You couldn't help but let out a few laughs, too as Bertholdt tried his best not to let out gagging sounds. He couldn't even move his face because if he did, the feet would touch him.

But by the end of the movie, Bertholdt could finally breath because Annie kicked the person outta their seat.

The movie ended and you guys left the cinema talking about the movie.