The Sleepover Pt 4

Gray's POV:

Are they really changing right now?! Oh, I'm just going to move to the other side of the couch. I won't have to look at them. It's really not that big of a deal, people generally make me uncomfortable. Though, when people change, and your just sitting there, it's so awkward. I'll just wait over here until they finish. It can't take too long, right?  "Gray?" Ben says, "We're done." I didn't want to walk over there, it'd be embarrassing. Luckily, Eugene walks in and sits down, so while they're distracted, I slip back into my spot on the other side of the couch. They all quickly settled back down and started to talk again. My head is still aching and my body longs for a moment of sleep. "Are you ok Gray?" Ben questioned, "You look tired." Alex added. "I'm fine." I said trying my hardest to not let it come off sharp. They stared at me again, all of them. Instead of hiding my face in my phone, like I had before, I look right back at them, using my famous glare.

Most people call me pretty, heck, some of my friends have uttered things about my looks that I've only heard from a couple other people. It's fine, though I may never become used to the things they call me, for my friends, I won't fuss about it. There's no reason to make a scene, and make them all hate me. My cold-snake-eyes must have been hard to hold a glare with, seeing that they had all averted their eyes. It's okay, I don't mind. "How about another game?" Ben said, obviously trying to break the tension. "Mkay." I said, as innocently as possible. They want to start a game of stares, well, I can start a game of words.

They didn't say anything about my answer, they didn't look at me, I have quite clearly won. "How about twenty questions?" Gerald said. "That would take forever!" Rowan replied. "Or," I started, "We could just ask twenty questions altogether, that everyone has to answer." "That's smart." Alex said, immediately after. They all nodded in agreement and decided Alex should start. Why not, this will be fun. Dang, am I using a sarcastic tone in my thoughts? Wow.

"Question one, who has siblings?" He said. It was quiet, I guess nobody wanted to be the first. "I'm an only." Rowan said after it seemed everyone else was ignoring the question. "You seem like one." Teddy added. Everyone nodded in agreement. "I have a younger sister." Teddy said. "How much younger?" Alex asked. "Three years." Teddy replied. You could see the look on everyone's face change, it was like they were disappointed that Teddy's sister wasn't old enough for them to date, comfortably. Barely in middle school. "I have a younger brother and sister, by five years each, they're twins." Ben said.  "I have an older brother, he has two years on me." Gerald answered with a smile. "You guys are lucky," Eugene started "I have two older sisters, by six and seven years." Everyone laughed a bit at Eugene's statement. Everyone looked at me, again.

"I have a younger sister." I said, replying to their ceaseless staring. "How much younger?" Rowan questioned, looking intrigued. I hesitated, this was going to be awkward. "Six." I stated. "Six years, dang." Alex said. Well, I guess here is where I tell them. "No, six minutes." I corrected. Their eyes were as big as baseballs. "You have a twin?!" Alex almost yelled, "There's another one?!" Teddy said, almost sounding scared. "Yes." I said my fingers still flipping through my phone. I was reading and answering questions in an online textbook. I could tell, using my peripheral vision, that they were staring at me again. "If you guys don't stop looking at me,  I'm going to assume I look extra nice today." I said in a taunting and somewhat jokingly-playful voice.

Everyone looked away faster than you would believe. They all looked incredibly flustered. This is going to be fun. It's so easy to fluster them, I have the rest of today, and half of tomorrow to used my words to make them blush. This will be fun indeed.

____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter, there's just a couple of things you should know before moving forward in my stories!

Gray's twin sister, is a theory of mine that will be included throughout most of my stories. It'll make a little more sense once you look at the photos.

That's one of the instances I found where Gray and Julia look similar, It's not a lot to go off of, but because of the next photos I'm almost certain they are siblings

I know it's not a ton, but I'm going to include it in my stories, regardless of whether it is true or not

I know it's not a ton, but I'm going to include it in my stories, regardless of whether it is true or not. Hope that helped, have a lovely day friends!!!