Eric: Sounds like a plan

Everyone lets go of Foxbold

Ruby: Y-you guys.... You are ALL jerks! ALL OF YOU!

Foxbold: Um... Guys... I'm kind of already-

Ruby: ugh......... fine! Come on Foxbold. We are GOING to have a drink.

Ruby grabs Foxbold by the hand and runs toward the town's bar.

Foxbold: You too?...

Ruby: I want to talk. Like I said earlier. I only want to go out with you as a friend. I'm not into the romance stuff. What does this mask do?

Foxbold: It's a mask of change life. You can change your appearance, class, skills, and live another life. You could change into a bard like Deekin and seduce and have yourself your own harem. 

Ruby blushing: H-hey! I thought I told you I-I'm not into that stuff!

Foxbold laughing: Or imagine being able to turn into a fighter and shift into a rouge midbattle. Or be able to turn into a dragon. I'm am a little glad I can make some jokes here with you that I would feel uncomfortable saying around kit.

Ruby ignoring the last part:  What is the side-effects? 

Foxbold: Eyes of the others. You feel what everyone else feels emotionally. You also see how many times someone can be hit with a certain move.

Ruby laughs: Is that all? That's so worth it. Still can't believe you managed to beat that thing at level three. How come you didn't level up from that?

Foxbold: Because it wasn't a true monster that gives out XP. Come on, We all know that I didn't do it by myself.

Ruby: You are hiding something.

Foxbold: You're being paranoid. 

Ruby: Yeah! That's how I survived to this point! I am very paranoid!

Foxbold: What if I told you that you were muted the entire time and I was just reading your lips?

Ruby blushes and checks and finds that Foxbold isn't right.

Ruby: You lied!

Foxbold: I just asked what IF. 

Ruby: Y-you.... you! LISTEN HERE!

Foxbold: Ok...

Ruby: Don't play with a girl's emotions..... That was  just mean.

Foxbold: Ok. I should not play with your emotions on this nondate?

Ruby: Yes! wait no! I mean! This is NOT a date! Stop with words!

Foxbold: what?

Ruby just laughs and Foxbold is just puzzled 

Ruby: Lets just grab a bite before Deekin shows up making this NON-date any more awkward.

Foxbold: Ok. I would have sworn you and him are a better pair than with me.

Ruby blushing: H-hey! What did we just talk about playing with my emotions! And this is NOT a date!

Foxbold: Oops.... Must have slipped my mind.

Ruby: You are doing it on purpose!

Foxbold: Perhaps.

Foxbold and Ruby leave together. Meanwhile at the others.