"What can I say? Priorities." She stated with a smile, as she let go of the hug.

Soomin rushed back to my room, probably grabbing the only thing of hers she brought with her. She came back out, like I thought, with her phone and walked towards the door. I walked after her, so as to lock it up. I opened the door for her, because she still hasn't found out how to work my door just yet, and she turned back to me almost instantly.

"And Ae-Young...." Soomin quickly said, showing a soft smile. "Do call Yoongi soon, he might need you, before you need him."

"Yeah, okay." I replied, with a half smile. Soomin raised her eyebrow, making me sigh lightly. "Don't worry, I will."

"I'll see you later then!" Soomin replied, showing a bright smile. I watched as she turned on her heel, going down the stairs. I closed the door over, as I thought about what Soomin had said. Soon.

I walked through the doors of my work building, and rushed up the stairs. I had brought along some coffee, for Soomin of course, to make up for not having any earlier. And for myself, I got this cold drink Soomin is always talking about, but without caffeine. I can't even remember what it's called, I just pointed to it on the menu, and agreed when the staff said some sort of name.

I hurried to my desk, and set the two cups on the table. I glanced around, looking to see if Soomin had arrived yet. And then I noticed her, far away at someone else's desk. As I didn't want to interrupt, I quickly grabbed a sticky note, and wrote a little note saying that it was to make up for the tea this morning.

But as I began to write, a terrible pain shot through my arm and up to my shoulder, making me wince in pain. I dropped the pen I was holding, and grabbed onto my shoulder that was now sore out of nowhere.

I tried to brush it off, as the pain subsided a bit. I quickly got up, putting the sticky note on Soomin's cup, before placing it on her desk. I then rushed back, and decided to start working. There seemed to be a lot of paperwork to do, so that ought to keep my mind off things.

But as I tried to start, I got a headache, once again all of sudden and out of nowhere. I held onto my head, as I put it down on the table, taking a few deep breaths in, just taking a minute to hopefully rid myself of the pain.

"Ae-Young." A voice suddenly said, making my head jolt up, upon hearing it. I looked up, seeing my boss standing over me. "Not sleeping on the job now, are we?"

"Of course not sir." I replied, immediately straightening my posture.

"I came by to ask once again, if you've made up you mind about my offer." Mr. Lee stated, showing a strong smile. I opened my mouth to reply, but I didn't know what to say. I haven't had much time to properly consider it, giving all that was going on the last few days.

"I just need a little more time to think." I replied, not knowing how else I could reply. I looked up to see clear disappointment in Mr. Lee's face.

"Very well then." He replied, walking away from my desk. "I suggest you carry on with your work now."

I nodded my head, as I looked back to my desk that was still filled with papers. My headache still hadn't gone away, and only began getting worse. I couldn't do anything but put my head down.