S01 E02- Crazy Rich Asians?

Start from the beginning

Christen went over to the side of the van and made sure that the twins were strapped in their car seats before going over to the driver's side. She looked at the controls confused since it has been a few years since she actually drove a car, let alone a van. Even when Michelle was pregnant she would still be the one who would drive them around, which is why the majority of the pregnancy was actually spent indoors where it is safe from Christen's driving.

"Okay, you start it and you.... so this."

The van jerked forward, stopping abruptly. She took a deep breath and checked if everything was in order before closing her eyes and trying to remember what she learned in driver's Ed.

"Okay make sure it's in the middle, press the clutch, and change to reverse."

She started the car again and did the same thing she did the first time and the same thing happened.

"uh-oh."

She looked back and saw Aquila covering her eyes while Diana looked around worried.

"Don't worry, Mama could do this..."

She started the car and she was startled when the car went in reverse and hit the garbage can.

"Fuck."

"...f-ffuu-fuuuuuck."

Christen's head snapped back again, wide-eyed as she looked at Diana who looked so proud that she was able to say the word.

"No Di, don't say that sweaty that's a bad word."

This time, Aquila opened her mouth.

"f-fuuuuuuuck."

Christen sighed and rested her forehead on the steering wheel.

//

Michelle looked at the footage shocked, before making eye contact with the cameraman. "I... I did not expect that..." then looked at her wife.

Christen, on the other hand, looked around, avoiding eye contact with any of the crew and the eyes of her wife.

"Yup... not my proudest moment."

//

She collected her thoughts and tried again, this time finally succeeding.

"I am so freaking dead."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Isabella, on the other hand, was sent away by her mother to do whatever while she, Santana, Brittany, and Scarlett could go and decorate around the house. She sighed and started walking around their neighborhood on the way to the park with a soccer ball in hand.

She started thinking about life that led up to this moment.

She was officially called up. I mean, yeah she had technically been training with the team since she was 11 but being official, having her own number and just possibly being a part of the roster was just unbelievable to her. Also, the fact that she is just a senior in high school, not even have been graduated adds up. She is sixteen for crying out loud.

But it did make sense. Vlatko knows how she plays, he knows how much of a versatile player she is. She could literally play anywhere on the field and she would be good at it, yes even at goal. She knew it would come eventually but she didn't think it was this early.

Isabella stopped in her tracks when she realized that she was finally at the park. She looked at the cameraman that followed her and she grinned.

"Hey Harold, you know how to kick a ball?"