Chapter twenty

Dreams POV:

Today was the day we would defeat the pog mafia. Today was the day we would become the most powerful mafia on this planet.

"Everyone ready?" I asked to make sure. Everyone nodded their heads in response. "Let's go in then." We all stormed the building. All 500 of us. They were defenseless. We got most of them in about 5 minutes, including Tommy and Tubbo. Wilbur and Technoblade were nowhere to be found.

I ran up to Tommy and Tubbo. "If you boys tell me where he is I won't kill you!"  Tommy still held a straight face but I could see Tubbo was really fucking scared. "Tubbo. Tell me where they are, NOW!"  "B-basement" he said quietly. "REALLY TUBBO?" Tommy yelled while punching him in the arm. "S-sorry."

Once we were at the huge basement we split up and decided to meet in the middle once we found them. This took not too long because those idiots forgot to wipe the fingerprints from the entrance for their secret hideout.

"There there. Look who are the idiots now."   "What do you want from me?" Technoblade asked. "We want all of you to quit-"  "No." Wilbur said cutting me off. "Wilbur let me finish! Anyways. Or you join the dream team. It's all on you."  Technoblade and Wilbur looked at each other before Technoblade answered. "Fine. We will join you."  I held out my hand and he shook it. "Great! Our first meeting will be tomorrow! See you there!" I said as I walked away and gathered my crew.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
George's POV:

Once we got home we started to plan the wedding. We were disrupted by one of our people knocking on the door. "Come in" Dream said in a tired voice. "Sir! The drugs we send to Mexico didn't come in! They are furious!" He said. "What?! What happend? We need to get a new load to them by plane right the fuck now!" Dream said also furious. "We don't know what happend! The crew that's on the ship won't respond to us! We think that maybe the ship sank! I will send a new crew by plane right now!" He said before he ran away.

"Hey baby?" I asked while rubbing his back. "Yeah?"  "You sound tired let's go to bed" I said in a calm and sweet voice. "No no no. I won't sleep until the new load is in Mexico." He said while pushing my hand of his back and standing up. "Where are you going?" I said in a stern voice. "To my office."  "No you're not!"     I now got angry because we had talked about this before. "Yes I am!" He yelled. "CLAY! NO! We have talked about this! Don't you fucking dare leave this room!" I stood up and walked towards him. "YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He shoved me on to the ground and walked out of the room.

I don't know for how long I was crying. All I know is that after a while Dream walked in the room and saw me laying on the same spot he shoved me to. "Baby? Are you ok?" He asked while running towards me. I sat up and crawled to the wall, my back hitting it. "D-don't touch me." I said quietly while putting my arms against my face. "George? No. It's me. Dream."  I slowly looked up and saw him sitting in front of me with tears in his eyes. I crawled towards him and he took me in to a hug. "Sorry for yelling at you." He said after kissing my head.

We woke up in the same spot. "Good morning baby." He said in his sleepy morning voice.   "Hi there." I giggled and kissed him before standing up and going into the shower.