Chapter two

George's POV:

After George came home from the auction he immediately looked up Dream. After some research he found out Dream is part of the Dream mafia and also took over after his dad died. Though he didn't know how the dad died.

George realized he hasn't been able to get Dream of his mind since the auction. His hair, how tall he is and his voice. George felt safe around him even though he didn't even know the guy.

George has been doubting his sexuality for years now and still wasn't sure about it. Yes, he knew he liked boys but he still wasn't sure about girls. Because he was never allowed to date or go outside in general he never really was able to experiment.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-three months later -.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

It has been three months since the auction and Dream hasn't been able to get George of his mind since.

"Dream? Hello? Earth to dream" his friends Sapnap and Bad asked. "Whats wrong Dream you have been acting off lately" Bad asked. "Oh its nothing". "No Dream!" Sapnap yelled, "you have been acting weird for 3 months what the heck happend!?".

George is what happend idiot. "It's noting I'm serious, just this guy I met at the auction". "DREAMIE HAS A CRUSH!!" Sapnap immediately yelled. This made Dream angry because he promised himself to never love anyone ever again after his father killed himself. Sapnap and Bad are an exemption of course.

"NO I DONT" Dream yelled in defense which, of course, didn't work. "Dream come on call him, you clearly like him" bad said. "Don't have his number" Dream mumbled. "What did you say?". "I don't have his number" Dream said this time a bit louder. "WHAT?" Sapnap and Bad yelled in sync.

"Why didn't you get his number?" Sapnap asked. "He's from the Davidson family. Remember what they did to you Sapnap?". "Oh." was all Sapnap said before leaving and Bad running after him. Great I fucked it up again.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-one week later -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
George's POV:

George still wasn't really comfortable with showing his face outside but he had to some day or another. He decided that today was that day.

When he walked into the mall there were nearly no other people, which George thought was weird. It's a Monday of course no one is here George, don't overthink things. He said to himself.

As he walked into the last store he saw a familiar person standing there. He didn't know why he did, but he did.

The man turned around. It's Dream? What's he doing here? "George?" Dream asked which led George to snap out of his thoughts.

D is Dream and G is George

G: Dream! Hi! You remember me?
D: Of course I do! How could I not? You're the leader of the Davidsons now.
G: Yeah I guess I am.. How have you been?
D: I've been great! Thank you for asking. What about you?
G: I'm good! Could be better tho I guess.
D: Oh what's bothering you?
G: you. It's nothing just someone. Nothing special.
D: Oh that sucks. hope things get better.
G: Yeah. Only if you knew.
D: Hey, can I get ur number?
G: Uhm sure I guess.