Chapter seven

George's POV:

".... I'm here to kill you" said a sweet lady voice. "W-who are you?" I asked while tears streamed down my face. "Don't worry darling, I'm with Dream." With Dream? "Then why do you want to kill me?" "My little Dreamie has a crush in you. That's not acceptable. He's mine. And you are in my way."

"Please don't kill me. If you let me go I promise I will never contact him again."
"That's not going to work darling."  I was getting scared. Was she really going to kill me? But also not to forget DREAM LIKES ME?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

I was driving home with tears still going down my face. The whole ride Sapnap and Bad have been trying to comfort me. It obviously didn't work. "Sir we have arrived at your house." My driver told me "Thank you. Can you take Bad and Sapnap home?"  "I can sir." He said as I walked to my house and he drove off.

When I walked in there was no dinner. That was weird because my maids always have dinner ready at 7 pm. "Charlotte? Hello? Are you there?" I yelled. One of the other maids came running up to me. "Sir! Sir! Charlotte is gone! We have been looking for her for three hours! We can't find her!" Thats weird. Charlotte is always here, even on her days off.

After an hour of no sign of Charlotte I decided to call her.

C is Charlotte and D is Dream

C: Hello?
D: CHARLOTTE? Where are you!
C: Oh sir. I'm sorry I was just doing the groceries.
D: for three hours?
C: y-yes?
D: come back home right this minute!
C: yes, sir.

With that I hung up. Something didn't feel right. All my maids have a tracker on their phone. You know just in case they are a spy or something. So I checked Charlotte's location. 23 Boston street? (Idk if this is a real place or not) Thats weird I recognize it from somewhere.

Dream decided that tomorrow he was going to check it out. Just to make sure that there wasn't anything fishy going on.