Chapter eleven

Dreams POV:

"Hey George?" I asked while we were eating breakfast. "Yes?"  "Are you.. gay?"  This caused him to nearly choke on his food. "Oh my! Sorry! I didn't mean to-"   "It's fine, it's fine. Yes I'm gay. Why are you asking?"  Shit. That wasn't the answer I was expecting. Should I tell him I might be too or lie? I can trust him right? "Well.. I think I'm also.. gay."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
George's POV:

What did he just say? I thought he said he wasn't literally last night?  "You are? Then why did you say that you weren't last night?"  I asked. I was getting mad because he shattered my hope for nothing. "Well, that got me thinking. So I went to google and that kind of made me realize I never liked girls but for some boys I had a different feeling."    "Oh ok. Why did you start thinking tho? Do you have a crush or something" I said while laughing.  "I do. Well at least I think I do."  What?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Dreams POV:

After our little breakfast talk we started planning on what to do with the maid that abducted George.

G: so, who was the maid in the first place?
D: it's definitely Charlotte. She has always acted weird and flirty around me.
G: ok so Charlotte. Where is she now?
D: I don't know. She hasn't showed up to work since that day.
G: ok. IF we find her, what are we going to do to her?
D: kill her.
G: WHAT? NO! You can't do that!
D: every maid signed a contract. If they disobey me they get killed. She knew what she was doing.
G: that's why she's gone?
D: yes. But I will find her. For you.